Riesentöter Forums
2008 RTR AutoX+ Championship - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: 2008 RTR AutoX+ Championship (/showthread.php?tid=989)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Ccns23 - 06-23-2008

STEVEMCMORN wrote:
Quote:Ccns23 wrote:
Quote:We could always take him out the night before to "prepare" for the event.... Big Grin
Deal!
You are aware of the Charity rally the day before that starts at Rick's Cabaret in Philly and ends at Scores in Baltimore right? Smile

- Vytenis - 07-02-2008

Looks like we've got ourselves a horse race!

- betegh9 - 07-02-2008

Congratulations to Jeremy, first place in PAX. Seems that the index favors stock cars.
V, can you add 2 columns to the championship spreadsheet? Column 1 to show the type of car and year, and any general modification, and column 2 to show the PPF or index used.

- Vytenis - 07-02-2008

Each car's PPF is shown in the individual event tabulation next to the raw time.  I could also include the car there.  Not too many mod.'s in this group.  Tire size & UTQG treadwear rating are probably the biggest modifiers.  I have modified torsion bars and bushings. Could be messy to display all the different variables.

The individual event standings would be the place for car type because drivers have changed cars from event to event and I'll have my PPF lowered for next time due to new rims and tires.

Looking at the individual event tabulation, you (Nick) can see your different PPF between Hershey and Reading.

For more info, the Mav spreadsheet everyone filled out has a worksheet tab labeled "cars". This worksheet displays the stock PPF for all Porsche cars included so you could compare our cars to those values.  The Mav spreadsheet uses 300 as the stock treadwear.  For anything above 300, you get no credit.  For treadwear below 300, PPF increases parabolically (well at least non linear) with lower UTQG treadwear rating.

The non-Porsche PPF calculation method would require much explanation (and obfuscation).  We can discuss.

Fair & Fun

"V"

- Ccns23 - 07-02-2008

OK, I know this is a stupid, stupid question, but why aren't I included on this list? Is there something else we need to do in order to be included?

- Vytenis - 07-02-2008

"OK, I know this is a stupid, stupid question, but why aren't I included on this list? Is there something else we need to do in order to be included?"

I haven't received my bribe money!

PM'd you

"V"

- Graham - 07-02-2008

Ccns23 wrote:
Quote:OK, I know this is a stupid, stupid question, but why aren't I included on this list? Is there something else we need to do in order to be included?

How much "V"? I posted a pretty good time in McMorns 997 so if I go to the rest of the roadshow, and with a few $$'s, maybe I could be in the championship!!!

How much ...?

- Vytenis - 07-02-2008

Nice try at blatant cheating Graham!  Register as a Boxster and then actually run in a 997.  I think that's grounds for immediate disqualification.  ($20.00Tongue)

"V"

- STEVEMCMORN - 07-02-2008

Graham wrote:
Quote: I posted a pretty good time in McMorns 997
NOT

- Graham - 07-02-2008

Vytenis wrote:
Quote:Nice try at blatant cheating Graham! Register as a Boxster and then actually run in a 997. I think that's grounds for immediate disqualification. ($20.00Tongue)

"V"
LOL!!!