Riesentöter Forums
2012 Autocross Schedule - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: 2012 Autocross Schedule (/showthread.php?tid=2906)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- betegh9 - 03-08-2012

billnparts wrote:
Quote:Would be looking for update on "Porches & Planes" event. Missed it last year due to vacation scheduling conflict. Do not want to miss it again.
One update is that it is "Planes and Porsches". and if you bring that car in your avatar, it will be a show stopper, and probably the only car older than mine in the AX competition.Smile

- NumeroUnoPA - 03-14-2012

Will someone please post the club ax schedule. This blog is confusing. Is Hershey a club event? Warminster?

- arena - 03-15-2012

NumeroUnoPA wrote:
Quote:Will someone please post the club ax schedule. This blog is confusing. Is Hershey a club event? Warminster?

I'm going to get EVERYTHING up and running on the website by next week.

I'm sorry for the delay- work is killing me right now Sad

- arena - 05-01-2012

Bump for Planes and Porsches Date

- betegh9 - 05-04-2012

Arena!  Other clubs set their AX schedules in February.  Hellowwwww?

- Queboss - 05-08-2012

Arena, you scheduled Planes and Porsche the same date as Philly SCCA CBP event. Don't you need the truck timing equipment from the Philly SCCA? Let me know if the schedule changes, I like to help out.

I would love to co-drive any Porsche cars besides Nick's fast antique car. Cayman would be nice, mid engine car Smile

- betegh9 - 05-08-2012

WiNie, RTR aquired new wireless timing equipment that was used at Pocono East course last year, and It is owned by the DE program.  Arena should ask Paul Wallsack ......nicely......if they plan to do the date they say, but Philly SCCA has been a great partner with us over the many years I have been involved.

- arena - 05-08-2012

Queboss wrote:
Quote:Arena, you scheduled Planes and Porsche the same date as Philly SCCA CBP event. Don't you need the truck timing equipment from the Philly SCCA? Let me know if the schedule changes, I like to help out.

I would love to co-drive any Porsche cars besides Nick's fast antique car. Cayman would be nice, mid engine car Smile
I am aware (now)... I'm waiting for a callback from my contacts to make sure they can move it to the 12th.

- Brian Minkin - 05-08-2012

RTR does indeed have timing equipment. It is in my care.

- CarreraSupercharged - 07-17-2012

arena wrote:
Quote:Date - LOCATION - Organizer & Event

April 22 - HERSHEY PARK - Central PA PCA Hershey swap meet

May 6 - WARMINSTER COMMUNITY PARK - Philly SCCA

June 10 - HERSHEY PARK - Central PA PCA

July 15 - WARMINSTER COMMUNITY PARK - Philly SCCA

August 19- PLANES AND PORSCHES - Millenium Aviation, Reading PA

September 16th - POCONO RACEWAY - RIESENTOTER

September 23 - HERSHEY- Central PCA Porsche & Corvette Challenge

October 14th - WARMINSTER COMMUNITY PARK- Philly SCCA

NOTE: To compete in the Riesentoter AX championship, you will not need to make ALL of these events! We are going to take the results from each driver's best 5 performances.

Can we get an updated schedule to see what is coming up for the rest of July or August,..

Are the last 3 events still a go,...? Pocono would be really nice.

Thanks