Riesentöter Forums
RTR's 50th Anniversary Celebration - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: RTR's 60th Anniversary Celebration (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: RTR's 50th Anniversary Celebration (/showthread.php?tid=101)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Porshagod - 01-04-2007

OOOH, Radnor Hunt. If we're lucky, maybe we'll get to see a pony! :?

- Wellardmac - 01-05-2007

So what happened to posting photos of the jacket from the banquet? Did anyone get any photos of them?

- Tony356993 - 01-06-2007

Quote:I have an idea for funding the celebration-- raffling off a new Porsche.    Yes, national just did this, but I understand that so did RTR in the mid-80s with a 944 b/c a friend of mine won the car which he promptly traded in on a 911.

We could sell 1500 tickets @ $50 to raise $75,000 and give away a $50,000 Boxster/Cayman.   We would net $25,000 for whatever event we decide on and have the excitement of the drawing at the final gala.  

See the 50 theme ($50 ticket, $50M car)?   Any thoughts?

Josh,

Excellent idea. You are correct that PCA was thrilled with the results.I'm not sure we would need to partner with anyone. We have a lot of members and there are multiple ways to market and promote to the auto enthusiasts in the surrounding area.

I agree with Steve, this must be handled and audited an outside firm.

I agree with Brian. Midnight Blue Metallic - Smile

- Brian Minkin - 01-07-2007

Wellardmac wrote:
Quote:So what happened to posting photos of the jacket from the banquet? Did anyone get any photos of them?
Did not get a photo of the jacket yet. Model seems to be on strike. Tongue

Here is a pic of the logo and a message from Francine our Goody Store Propieter.

Goody Store News

We are having embroidered jackets and sweatshirts made with the new logo for the fiftieth anniversary of the club. The sweatshirts are a limited edition and will be sold as first come basis, the colors are Navy, Steel blue, and black . Sweatshirts are $30 each.

The Jackets are medium gray with black trim. They sell for $90. Personalized embroidery such as your name, and/or car number can be ordered for an additional charge of $ 5. These Jackets are not stocked by the Goody Store so pre payment must be included for your order to be accepted. A sample jackets as well as jackets of all sizes for proper sizing before ordering will be at our first general membership meeting along with order forms.

A wonderful healthy happy & safe new Year

Francine Knochenhauer
Goody Store RTR

Orders for Jackets will be taken at Theresa's during the luncheon prior to the Auto Show Journey and Jackets and Sweatshirts at the Vendors Night Meeting on Feb. 28th at Dougherty's Automotive in Westchester.

- John Heckman - 01-08-2007

I guess this question is being posed to me.  I must again beg your understanding that I am not a techie.  I am not accomplished with posting things on line.  There were a lot of pictures taken at the banquet, some of them involving the new jackets, but I did not take them.  Maybe someone else out there could put some photos up on this site.  In the meantime, I would suggest that we watch Der Gasser and the RTR web site.  Those are bound to have decent coverage.  Thanks. 

- Brian Minkin - 01-08-2007

John Heckman wrote:
Quote:I guess this question is being posed to me. I must again beg your understanding that I am not a techie. I am not accomplished with posting things on line. There were a lot of pictures taken at the banquet, some of them involving the new jackets, but I did not take them. Maybe someone else out there could put some photos up on this site. In the meantime, I would suggest that we watch Der Gasser and the RTR web site. Those are bound to have decent coverage. Thanks.
If no pics appear before the meeting on Feb. 3rd, Terry says she will be sure to take some and post them.