Riesentöter Forums
Joining NJMP? Here's a discount.... - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Joining NJMP? Here's a discount.... (/showthread.php?tid=1521)

- Phokaioglaukos - 12-31-2008

I do not recommend joining NJMP, but if you have decided to do so I can get you a $2,400 discount on the membership fee (which I think is $15,000 now). NJMP is offering current members a one-time fee waiver in that amount if they introduce a new member. It might have to be by the end of January, I'm not sure. In any event, if you want to join I can put your name in and then, when I get the fee rebate, I'll give you 100% of it. I think I can only do this once, so it's first come, first served.

I do not recommend joining NJMP not because it's not a good deal, but because you need to make up your own mind about its value. It's just that if you do decide to join now I can pass on a benefit to you.

Happy New Year!

- George3 - 12-31-2008

Geez.... I should've joined in the "early" stages.

- STEVEMCMORN - 12-31-2008

I do not recommend joining NJMP not because it's not a good deal

Hey Chris - why not??

- Phokaioglaukos - 12-31-2008

Convoluted multiple negatives. I'm just saying that I'm not expressing a view as to whether it's a good deal or not. That's for you all to decide for yourselves.

There are some improvements coming. In addtion to the joint membership with VIR there is also supposed to be the right to swap member days with PBIR, the rebuilt Moroso. What other changes are coming is not all that clear. What I do know is that NJMP was feeling its way in 2008 and that 2009 will be much more organized. I'd taken to inviting people to the member days so that there would be enough other cars to run with!

- George3 - 01-01-2009

Chris-
Are the memberships transferable? . . . . i.e., can they be sold to others?
Time shares can be transferred, but I wasn't sure about this type of membership.

- Phokaioglaukos - 01-01-2009

Not unless you make it a corporate membership. If interested and you have four others we can talk.

- George3 - 01-01-2009

So, an individual cannot sell the membership to another individual.... but,

an individual can sell the membership to a corporation?

- Phokaioglaukos - 01-01-2009

No, a corporate member appoints 5 drivers (I think). Those 5 may be changed.

- Brian Minkin - 01-01-2009

Wonder if any "Bailout" money has been used for corp. memberships. Confusedhock:

Not being serious...just with the news over the last month thought this was appropriate.

- George3 - 01-01-2009

Brian Minkin wrote:
Quote:Wonder if any "Bailout" money has been used for corp. memberships. Confusedhock:

Not being serious...just with the news over the last month thought this was appropriate.
Funny..... and very appropriate (LOL) Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin