Riesentöter Forums
2007 RTR DE Schedule - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: 2007 RTR DE Schedule (/showthread.php?tid=187)

- Brian Minkin - 12-03-2006

Six weekend and one late-week event -- 19 days total
Looks like the makings for another great year!
Mark your calandars.

Tom Zaffarano
Track Chairman 2007
RTRTRACK@aol.com

April 28-29  - Shenandoah

May 18,  Pocono - North Course (advanced)
May 19 & 20 -  Pocono - North Course

June 16 & 17 -  Jefferson Circuit
June 18 -   Summit Point

August 3, 4 & 5 - Watkins Glenn

August 23&24 - Summit Point  (Thursday and Friday)

Sept. 21 - Pocono - South Course (MAW)
Sept. 22 & 23 - Pocono -  North Course (MAW)

November 9, 10 & 11- Summit Point

- smankow - 12-05-2006

thanks, Brian

- jn45 - 12-07-2006

Have slots available headed to Sebring in Jan and Feb 2007.  Go to club racing forum for more info.

- JeffConklin - 12-31-2006

Are the "open" dates for registration still 2 months prior?

Jeff

- Brian Minkin - 12-31-2006

At this point there is no change to how DE registration will be run.  If anything changes both the web and the forum will be the place to learn more.

- Wellardmac - 12-31-2006

I've posted the DE events on the forum calendar and will continue to post all the region's events there as dates become available.

- hoosierdaddy - 12-31-2006

HI,

I am new to the area and have never been to the local tracks, except Lime Rock years ago. I will be bringing up my track car and want to plan way ahead, as some of my Memphomaniac friends want to come up as well. So: my question is, what is the general consensus about the local tracks, ie, VIR, Summitt, the Glen, Pocono, the Rock? The best? The worst? TIA

- Brian Minkin - 12-31-2006

hoosierdaddy wrote:
Quote:HI,

I am new to the area and have never been to the local tracks, except Lime Rock years ago. I will be bringing up my track car and want to plan way ahead, as some of my Memphomaniac friends want to come up as well. So: my question is, what is the general consensus about the local tracks, ie, VIR, Summitt, the Glen, Pocono, the Rock? The best? The worst? TIA

VIR - great track and facility - a must do even if its an 8 hour drive from philly.

Summit- Three tracks

Original Summit - great track but needs to be repaved. I think they where going to repave this winter. A blast to drive

Shenendoah - thier newest track - very technical - some love it and some are still trying to aquire a taste for it.

Jefferson Circuit - good learning track - short and somewhat boring

The Glen - another must do - technical with great elevation change- very unforgiving if you mess up but keep the car on the pavement and sure to make you grin

Pocono - we do the short courses - North and South - flat and you will get bored with it but it is close to home.

Limerock - Needs to be repaved - somewhat technical - noise restrictions - a great piece of racing history

Beaverun - just past Pittsburgh (about a 5 hour drive) Short but technical and a lot of fun.

Mid Ohio - Another must do track- very technical but lots of fun once you get it right.