Riesentöter Forums
The Official VIR Zone 2 Thread - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: The Official VIR Zone 2 Thread (/showthread.php?tid=242)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Tony356993 - 03-20-2007

Paul-Thanks for letting me drive car #206. I would have loved to get in her in the dry but I might not have been able to handle all that American muscle.

- Tony356993 - 03-20-2007

Kudos to Larry for "organizing" an RTR dinner at the Oak Tree Tavern. It was a great time and there were many many laughs to be had.

- APXD 30 - 03-21-2007

Mark Fox wrote:
Quote:Confusedhock:Heads up for Speed channel at 2:00 on Saturday for the Homestead Race at Miami. The blue cup car they were setting up will be competing. How smoking fast was that thing?

I watched what little tape I have from in car last night. At one part, I am at the tower on the front straight (granted I am really slow) and it was coming out of the pits almost into T-1, by the time I got out of T-1 it was thru T-3, by the time I was out of T-6 it was entering the climbing s'es. Another time I gave it a point by out of T-6, he must have been doing 130 plus thru the climbing S'es and no tap needed for T-10. WOW
Thanks for the heads up Mark. I'll try to watch or record it. That car was incredible.

- Mark Fox - 03-21-2007

Big Grin  Forgot to tell you how my Wife got a good chuckle when I unpacked the "Sun Block"! 

- Mark Fox - 03-21-2007

Quote:Still sorry I missed it. Summit Point in a couple of weeks with Schattenbaum. At least it's 85 F and sunny here, and the water is warm.

Chris

Glad to hear your going Chris. Brian, Pete, myself and maybe Terry will be there.  Is anyone else planning on attending?

- Wally - 03-21-2007

Tony356993 wrote:
Quote:Paul-Thanks for letting me drive car #206. I would have loved to get in her in the dry but I might not have been able to handle all that American muscle.

Tony, My thanks go to you for showing me the line and talking me through the coarse on my first day there. It is an awesome track that will require many revisits. Although I will be alternating between the "blue" car and the "white" car this year, you will have plenty of opportunity to wheel the #206. It really is a pussy cat to drive compared to the 911 platform. Again many thanks.Smile

Wally

- APXD 30 - 03-21-2007

Wally wrote:
Quote:Tony356993 wrote:
Quote:Paul-Thanks for letting me drive car #206. I would have loved to get in her in the dry but I might not have been able to handle all that American muscle.

Tony, My thanks go to you for showing me the line and talking me through the coarse on my first day there. It is an awesome track that will require many revisits. Although I will be alternating between the "blue" car and the "white" car this year, you will have plenty of opportunity to wheel the #206. It really is a pussy cat to drive compared to the 911 platform. Again many thanks.Smile

Wally
Okay, I'm lost by this forum thing. Wally=Paul? Would have never guessed.

I am guilty to as I go by my license plate instead of my name. I guess this is a nickname just like JPD.

- Tony356993 - 03-21-2007

Quote: It is an awesome track that will require many revisits. 
Yes it is and yes we will.

- Brian Minkin - 03-21-2007

Tony356993 wrote:
Quote:
Quote: It is an awesome track that will require many revisits.
Yes it is and yes we will.

Warmer would be nice for the next visit.

- Sechsgang - 03-21-2007

anything above 60 and I dont think things could be better then at VIR!!!

really enjoyed the weekend!