Riesentöter Forums
The Official VIR Zone 2 Thread - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: The Official VIR Zone 2 Thread (/showthread.php?tid=242)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Larry Herman - 01-22-2007

I was e-mailing her about putting on a white group class for the event.  From what she said, it will be at least a few weeks before any confirmations go out.

- APXD 30 - 01-23-2007

Marty Kocse wrote:
Quote:By the way, I received my email confirmation, did you?
I also received the automated response but it was not from Rebecca.

- Tony356993 - 01-23-2007

What do y'all think about an RTR spot in the paddock? I was thinking about an area that was near a restroom Big Grin but away from the masses and smart folks that like to park in the aisles. This area allows for plenty of elbow room and an easy route to pit out.  The downside is that it is a bit of a walk to the snack bar and driver's meeting. Just a thought. Man, I can't wait - can you tell. Brian and I will be there early and could make sure we have room for all of our cars/trailers........and maybe even fly the RTR flag.

Here is my thought (see area in red and the restrooms *E*)

- Brian Minkin - 01-23-2007

I think this is about about the same place in the paddock as last year.  Works for us.  We will have coffee machine and cooler full of drinks.  I am bringing the gas grill as well so we should be fairly self sufficient.   Think we need to bring snow shovels? Big Grin

- Marty Kocse - 01-23-2007

That's perfect.  I'll be traveling down with you guys also (how early is early?), so I'll be able to block off some space too.  That's right where we were last year.  Right when you get into the paddock, go left.  This year we'll have a lot more RTR cars but there should be enough room out there.  I can't wait either.

- Larry Herman - 01-23-2007

Sounds good to me.  We'll be right next to the Turbo Ghetto, the southern 930 boys who frequent Rennlist.  They are a lot of fun too!

- Tony356993 - 01-24-2007

Quote:We'll be right next to the Turbo Ghetto, the southern 930 boys who frequent Rennlist.  They are a lot of fun too!
Do we have to be hospitable to the southerners?

Quote:I'll be traveling down with you guys also (how early is early?),
VIR usually let's us get in about 5:30-6:00pm. I want to be there @ that time. If we leave early enough, we have plenty of time for fuel and personal hygeine breaks.

It is about 6+ hours from Carlisle to Danville (w/o stops). It usually takes me about 10 hours total from my house to VIR and that includes the above mentioned stops and a relaxing break for lunch.

Don't worry Mart, you won't miss that beauty sleep.

Quote:I think this is about about the same place in the paddock as last year.

Yes, same spot. I thought I would post a map for any newbies.......or Rennlisters.

Quote:Think we need to bring snow shovels

If you just jinxed us, your a dead man. Wink Maybe I can get some blizzaks for the beast Confusedhock: