Riesentöter Forums
Aero Kit Installed! - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Porsche-Related Discussion (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Thread: Aero Kit Installed! (/showthread.php?tid=255)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Wellardmac - 01-23-2007

Okay, finally, I've only been waiting since before Thanksgiving for this day - the car is back from the dealer and the aero kit is completed. I'll have to wait until the weekend to get some decent quality photos outside, but I couldn't resist posting just one this evening.

When I've got a full set I'll post before, during and after photos. Smile

- Brian Minkin - 01-23-2007

Sweet.

- Wellardmac - 01-23-2007

Thanks! I'm really happy with it. I have all the heaters on in the garage to ensure that the bonding tape doesn't debond as the temperatures come down this evening. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I get the biggest kick out of picking up the car after it has had some work done... Chris in Holberts body shop commented that he loved the sound the car makes with the modified intakes and exhausts. Big Grin It's ways fun to see people's reaction to the look and sound of the car.

- ccm911 - 01-24-2007

That garage wall is just begging for a nice fresh coat of white paint and some bright lighting.  Smile

- Wellardmac - 01-24-2007

ccm911 wrote:
Quote:That garage wall is just begging for a nice fresh coat of white paint and some bright lighting. Smile

You're welcome to come over and paint if you have time. Wink

- Wally - 01-24-2007

Get real Wayne, have you seen Chris's garage?  Holes in the floor, holes in the

ceiling, but he does have a heat duct to it.WinkTongue

Wally wrote:
Quote:Get real Wayne, have you seen Chris's garage? Holes in the floor, holes in the

Ahh, I see! Thanks for the insight. I see he's out to cause trouble again.. pot calling the kettle black when my garage is probably in better shape than his. Confusedhock:

Big Grin

- ccm911 - 01-24-2007

Wellardmac wrote:
Quote:Wally wrote:
Quote:Get real Wayne, have you seen Chris's garage? Holes in the floor, holes in the

Ahh, I see! Thanks for the insight. I see he's out to cause trouble again.. pot calling the kettle black when my garage is probably in better shape than his. Confusedhock:

Big Grin
What do you guys want from me. I actually put the cover back on the electrical panel. These things take time. No sense rushing. :dude:

Hold on, I hear some back peddling going on. Tongue

- APXD 30 - 01-24-2007

Wayne, The aero kit looks great.  Although I agree with the heckling that your 996 deserves more suitable accomodations.    You had the perfect opportunity while it was in the shop.   

Here's what a weekend and a trip to the home center can do.

Before:
[Image: attachment.php?id=172]