Riesentöter Forums
Shenandoah April 9-10 - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Shenandoah April 9-10 (/showthread.php?tid=4096)

Shenandoah April 9-10 - Marty Kocse - 02-23-2016

We are less than 1/2 subscribed right now for Shenandoah in April. So, we need RTR drivers to register now. Keep in mind we will also be running skid pad in the afternoon too as long as we have enough interest to support it. Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks, Marty Kocse, RTR Track Chair, track@rtr-pca.org

As taken from my email blast:
Event Registration:
RTR Shenandoah Event (just click here)
The Shenandoah Circuit is a 2.2-mile (3.5 km) road course that first opened in 2005. It is a no holds barred technical challenge that will take years for drivers to master. The track contains a dimensional replica of the Nürburgring-Nordschleife’s famous banked Karussell turn complete with 20 degrees of banking. With 19 turns (RTR configuration), several blind corners, many of which are off-camber, will challenge you to drive the line consistently while trusting your senses to get around successfully. This is definitely a track that takes time to master, but once you "get it", there are few tracks that are more fun. It is one of my favorites and each time I attend I learn something new.

RE: Shenandoah April 9-10 - Marty Kocse - 03-08-2016

(02-23-2016, 12:51 PM)Marty Kocse Wrote: We are less than 1/2 subscribed right now for Shenandoah in April. So, we need RTR drivers to register now. Keep in mind we will also be running skid pad in the afternoon too as long as we have enough interest to support it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Event Registration:
The Shenandoah Circuit is a 2.2-mile (3.5 km) road course that first opened in 2005. It is a no holds barred technical challenge that will take years for drivers to master. The track contains a dimensional replica of the Nürburgring-Nordschleife’s famous banked Karussell turn complete with 20 degrees of banking. With 19 turns (RTR configuration), several blind corners, many of which are off-camber, will challenge you to drive the line consistently while trusting your senses to get around successfully. This is definitely a track that takes time to master, but once you "get it", there are few tracks that are more fun. It is one of my favorites and each time I attend I learn something new.

WE NEED INSTRUCTORS AND ADVANCED DRIVERS FOR SHENANDOAH!!!

RE: Shenandoah April 9-10 - Marty Kocse - 03-17-2016

(03-08-2016, 11:00 PM)Marty Kocse Wrote:
(02-23-2016, 12:51 PM)Marty Kocse Wrote: We are less than 1/2 subscribed right now for Shenandoah in April. So, we need RTR drivers to register now. Keep in mind we will also be running skid pad in the afternoon too as long as we have enough interest to support it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Event Registration:

WE NEED INSTRUCTORS AND ADVANCED DRIVERS FOR SHENANDOAH!!!

*** INSTRUCTORS ***
We need you for our Shenandoah event. We are about 9 instructors short of having one student per instructor - so we need your help. Please join us if you can and register today. We have 12 students in both Green/Blue run groups and only 15 instructors are registered at the moment. Our magic number is 24 instructors. Please help us help each other.
Thanks, Marty

RE: Shenandoah April 9-10 - Estoril - 03-24-2016

Marty: I have a question before I sign up - but emails to registrar@rtr-pca.org and track@rtr-pca.org seem to not be read - or there is a delivery issue.

Alan

RE: Shenandoah April 9-10 - Marty Kocse - 03-24-2016

(03-24-2016, 12:01 PM)Estoril Wrote: Marty: I have a question before I sign up - but emails to registrar@rtr-pca.org and track@rtr-pca.org seem to not be read - or there is a delivery issue.

Alan

Sorry to hear that - send me a pm here with your question.
Marty