Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 (/showthread.php?tid=4183)

Pages: 1 2 3

Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - NumeroUnoPA - 08-19-2016

Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana

Race #7 takes us back to the New Jersey Meadowlands for the first time this season. This is a terrific site organized by our neighbor region, NNJR.

NNJR allways operates a great race. There will be plenty of coaches for our inexperienced racers, so there is no excuse not to enjoy the sun and fun in New Jersey.

Registration is on Motorsportreg.com:
NNJR Meadowlands Registration

Who is in???? Caravan????

Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - SomebodyDial911 - 08-19-2016

Dave,

This link takes me to a registration page for a 9/18 Philly SCCA event...

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - NumeroUnoPA - 08-20-2016

AngryAngry Thanks, Fixed Big GrinBig Grin

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - 981 S - 08-22-2016

Who's in for the caravan to the Meadowlands?

The last time we made the trip we met at the Woodrow Wilson Service Plaza on the New Jersey Turn Pike. It is about an hour and fifteen minute drive from there. Let's meet at 6:30, wheels up at 6:45.
Woodrow Wilson Service Plaza

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - SomebodyDial911 - 08-24-2016

Well, crap. I want to go and caravan, but I have a check engine light on my p-car, and I am only getting an N/A reading on my OBD II scanner. So, I'll need to have it checked out. Probably just an O2 sensor issue or something associated with my sport exhaust, but I don't want to risk it. Looks like I am out of luck for this one Sad

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - 981 S - 08-25-2016

Dan, you can drive my car. Yes, I realize that the engine is in the wrong place, and I run slippery tires, but that's what makes it fun. Take a walk on the wild side.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - betegh9 - 08-25-2016

Dan has an unaccounted mod that makes the check engine light come on. My check engine light is always on in my head!

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - 981 S - 08-25-2016

Nick, are you going to race with us on Sunday? Jean needs to know how many cookies to bake.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - betegh9 - 08-25-2016

(08-25-2016, 12:09 PM)981 S Wrote: Nick, are you going to race with us on Sunday? Jean needs to know how many cookies to bake.

This Sunday at Met Life with NNJR SCCA? You know that this is not the PCA. EVENT.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - SomebodyDial911 - 08-25-2016

Nick - what? This is the event that the council agreed on, no?

Anthony - woah! Are you serious? I'd really hate to put you out. If you are serious and haven't had second thoughts, I will happily take you up on your offer. If you would rather not - then no worries. If I do drive your car, you have to let me give you some money for tire wear, etc. My biggest fear is that you might convert me into a mid-engine loyalist. Let me know, and I will register. Smile