Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 (/showthread.php?tid=4183)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - betegh9 - 08-25-2016

Dan, those mid engine cars with TC can drive by themselves, so you will become a convert. I will be putting period seats and remove the front splitter to change my pax to a softer index. The car is also in the process of getting a re- do in the front end since someone bumped it in a parking lot.
So, we are all good for this Sunday?

Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - 7491132 - 08-25-2016

"The only use of an obstacle is to be overcome. All that an obstacle does with brave men is, not to frighten them, but to challenge them." Woodrow Wilson

See you at the rest stop!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - 981 S - 08-26-2016

(08-25-2016, 08:58 PM)SomebodyDial911 Wrote: Nick - what? This is the event that the council agreed on, no?

Anthony - woah! Are you serious? I'd really hate to put you out. If you are serious and haven't had second thoughts, I will happily take you up on your offer. If you would rather not - then no worries. If I do drive your car, you have to let me give you some money for tire wear, etc. My biggest fear is that you might convert me into a mid-engine loyalist. Let me know, and I will register. Smile

Get signed up. You will be in Super Street. 2013 Boxster S. Use #98, that way we can just peal the 1 off.

(08-25-2016, 05:43 PM)betegh9 Wrote:
(08-25-2016, 12:09 PM)981 S Wrote: Nick, are you going to race with us on Sunday? Jean needs to know how many cookies to bake.

This Sunday at Met Life with NNJR SCCA? You know that this is not the PCA. EVENT.

There was some confusion at first, PCA ran last week, SCCA is this week. I went to register for PCA, don't know why I thought it was a PCA event, saw Robert on the entry list, then realized the date was wrong. I finally figured out that there was an NNJR SCCA event on the 28th. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, I make things out of concrete for a living.

(08-25-2016, 09:55 PM)betegh9 Wrote: Dan, those mid engine cars with TC can drive by themselves, so you will become a convert. I will be putting period seats and remove the front splitter to change my pax to a softer index. The car is also in the process of getting a re- do in the front end since someone bumped it in a parking lot.
So, we are all good for this Sunday?

Nick everyone is good but you, why haven't you registered? To clear up any confusion the "Classic American Muscle" class refers to the car, not the driver.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - betegh9 - 08-26-2016

Get Jean cooking, but I want to see her to give her a big hug, so you better bring her with you. As for you, let Dan drive so I can start catching up to him in points. Sorry I did not make it to the last one, but I had a chance to see my grandkids, so that took precedence.
All you guys better bring your A game, I am in controlled aggression mode!!

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - SomebodyDial911 - 08-26-2016

All right. I did it. I registered. Anthony - I am going to owe you big time. To start paying this debt, I am going to bring a tent/canopy (with sand bags) to the event for the RTR crew to share.

Daniel

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - SomebodyDial911 - 08-27-2016

Quick caveat. I will only be bringing a tent/canopy if it will fit in Anthony's trunk. (we are carpooling).

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - betegh9 - 08-27-2016

Dan, I brought my canopy before in my RedEyeSpecial, so, Im sure you can try either trunk or frunk, and in the worst case, set it in the passenger seat like I did and you can fit in the frunk. You know, when we did Fillabundance in the winter, we accumulated tons of food for the needy, so I'm sure you can fit in a frunk!

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #7 - trevornaidoo - 08-27-2016

Are we still meeting at the rest stop at 6:30am? I will be there closer to 6:45am. See you guys there.