Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 1 - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 1 (/showthread.php?tid=4248)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 1 - NumeroUnoPA - 03-10-2017

(03-08-2017, 05:32 AM)981 S Wrote: I'm registered. Has anyone traveled from the Pa Turnpike to the NJ Turnpike lately? Looking to see if the detour will effect our usual meeting spot at the Woodrow Wilson Service Plaza.

CheersCheersCheersCheersCheers

Good news for those who have not heard.

They opened the turnpike bridge yesterday.

Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 1 - SomebodyDial911 - 03-13-2017

REGISTER! DON'T PROCRASTINATE! ONLY 70 SLOTS...

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 1 - betegh9 - 03-14-2017

Robert and I are ready to meet at WWilson plaza. Turnpike bridge is open. Is anyone NOT registered?

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 1 - DonE2014 - 03-14-2017

(03-14-2017, 12:37 PM)betegh9 Wrote: Robert and I are ready to meet at WWilson plaza. Turnpike bridge is open. Is anyone NOT registered?

Since I will be travelling from the Lehigh Valley, I won't be joining you at the service plaza. I'll try to find my way to parking lot J.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 1 - betegh9 - 03-14-2017

Don, lot J is southwest side of the stadium. look for a bunch of cones on the lot. Look where all the cars are paddocked. Good luck

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 1 - 981 S - 03-15-2017

We need to find someplace to go after the event to get a beer and something to eat. Anyone have any ideas? No, we are not going back to the horse betting place.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 1 - betegh9 - 03-17-2017

(03-15-2017, 05:49 PM)981 S Wrote: We need to find someplace to go after the event to get a beer and something to eat. Anyone have any ideas? No, we are not going back to the horse betting place.

Harold's Deli in Edison. exit 10 of NJ Turnpike. Best sandwiches East of the Mississippi. unfortunately NO beer though, but we are driving. Sandwiches are $27, but you can make 4 sandwiches from one .

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 1 - NumeroUnoPA - 03-20-2017

If you want alcohol, my son’s best friend works at the Meadowlands Renaissance. He recommends “The Dog and Cask” as the best pub in the area.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 1 - SomebodyDial911 - 03-24-2017

I vote booze.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 1 - NumeroUnoPA - 03-29-2017

Confirming Anthony's suggestion.

We will meet at the Woodrow Wilson service plaza at 6:30, wheels up at 6:45. It is the first station on the Jersey Pike when you enter from the PA Pike extention. 7.5 miles from PA Pike.

TwocentsTwocents If anyone else is considering going --- register now!!!!!!!!!!!

There are only 2 spots left.