Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Challenge Cup Race #3 Again - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Challenge Cup Race #3 Again (/showthread.php?tid=4276)

Pages: 1 2

Autocross Challenge Cup Race #3 Again - 981 S - 05-29-2017

Ok, let's try this again. Race #3 will be June 4th at Warminster Community Park with the Philly SCCA. If you haven't registered yet, you can register here:

Warminster Registration

Jean will be attending this event, pictures will be taken, cookies will be provided. No excuses will be accepted.

See you there!Banana

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup Race #3 Again - SomebodyDial911 - 05-29-2017

I will be there.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup Race #3 Again - 981 S - 05-30-2017

If you haven't registered for a Philly SCCA event before, in the registration under class select the Riesentoter Porsche Club class. Under Pax, select your car class. If your car is still stock, you can find your class here: SCCA Car Classes

If you have made some modifications, and aren't sure what class you are in, post your questions and we will help you.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup Race #3 Again - NumeroUnoPA - 05-31-2017

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Still in Alaska, see you at the next race.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup Race #3 Again - SomebodyDial911 - 06-01-2017

Registered!

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup Race #3 Again - Alan Kirby - 06-01-2017

I just registered for myself and my nephew Zach. Zach is graduating high school next week and heading to Penn State late summer. This will be his first Autocross event and we'll be sharing my car.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup Race #3 Again - betegh9 - 06-01-2017

Registered!!

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup Race #3 Again - betegh9 - 06-01-2017

(05-29-2017, 02:57 PM)981 S Wrote: Ok, let's try this again. Race #3 will be June 4th at Warminster Community Park with the Philly SCCA. If you haven't registered yet, you can register here:

Warminster Registration

Jean will be attending this event, pictures will be taken, cookies will be provided. No excuses will be accepted.

See you there!Banana
No excuse here........ the cookies will slow me down.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup Race #3 Again - 981 S - 06-01-2017

(06-01-2017, 10:21 AM)Alan Kirby Wrote: I just registered for myself and my nephew Zach. Zach is graduating high school next week and heading to Penn State late summer. This will be his first Autocross event and we'll be sharing my car.

Awesome, the more the merrier! Little trick, cut a 2x4 about 2" long. After your run, tape the board under the gas pedal. This will help prevent Zach from beating your times. Just remember to remove the block prior to your runs. Nick has been doing this to Robert for the past few seasons.Tongue

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup Race #3 Again - majariwr - 06-01-2017

I'm in!