Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #6 - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #6 (/showthread.php?tid=4305)

Pages: 1 2

Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #6 - NumeroUnoPA - 08-06-2017

Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance

We are in the home stretch of the 2017 Cup. Race 6 is coming and it is the last chance to practice before Pocono and the 60th anniversary.

Race 6 takes us to the Warminster Community Park to race with Philly SCCA. This event is close, so get registered and have some fun.

The race is August 20. Sign up is open until August 19, but do not wait.

Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #6 - betegh9 - 08-07-2017

registered!

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #6 - SomebodyDial911 - 08-08-2017

Wish I could make it...but can't Sad

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #6 - 981 S - 08-09-2017

Registered.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #6 - dud1yboys - 08-14-2017

If you have no experience tracking your car can you still go to this event?

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #6 - betegh9 - 08-14-2017

(08-14-2017, 02:31 PM)dud1yboys Wrote: If you have no experience tracking your car can you still go to this event?

Yes, come! We park as a group and we have a few coaches that can help you negotiate the course. We have great camaraderie and help each other. I can sit in with you. be there by 8 am to walk the course.
Bring plenty to drink, blue painters tape to put a number on your car and some snacks for everybody, haha! Tell mrs your name and what car you drive.

Nick

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #6 - 981 S - 08-14-2017

(08-14-2017, 02:31 PM)dud1yboys Wrote: If you have no experience tracking your car can you still go to this event?

Just like Nick said, welcome. We will teach you the ropes, no experience necessary. Since you haven't been to an event before, on the first post, click on the link for the registration. Under class, select Reisentoter Porsche Club Class. Under Pax, you will have to look up you car in this link SCCA Car Classes. If you have any questions, post them here and we will be glad to answer.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #6 - majariwr - 08-15-2017

Not looking good for me this Sunday. And I will be in OBX during Pocono. Will there be any more races after Pocono?

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #6 - 981 S - 08-15-2017

(08-15-2017, 08:12 AM)majariwr Wrote: Not looking good for me this Sunday. And I will be in OBX during Pocono. Will there be any more races after Pocono?

Yes, we have 2 more races in the season. One of the events that we may schedule abruptly changed the date. As soon as we rework the schedule of the remaining races we will post.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #6 - dud1yboys - 08-17-2017

Wow thanks everyone for the information I will look into that now. One other question is a helmet necessary and if so what do you recommend?