Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Cup #2: Philly SCCA Warminster - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Cup #2: Philly SCCA Warminster (/showthread.php?tid=4352)

Pages: 1 2

Autocross Cup #2: Philly SCCA Warminster - NumeroUnoPA - 04-29-2018

DanceDanceDanceDanceDance

The season is now in swing. Hershey was a blast and we took away 4 trophies.

Next to Warminster. This Sunday, May 6. It is the closest venue, so there is no excuse!!!!

Registration is open and will close on Thursday, May 3.
Register at Philly SCCA Registration

Maggie and I are in Hilton Head, so lets get some people out there to cover for us.

Needpics

RE: Autocross Cup #2: Philly SCCA Warminster - GetBoosted - 05-02-2018

Warminster is always a fun time!

RE: Autocross Cup #2: Philly SCCA Warminster - Turbo215 - 05-07-2018

Hello guys, just wanted mention. I had an amazing time at warminster. From the cookies being shared from fellow members to spinning out off course! I look forward to our next event!!Banana I learned a great amount and desire to be competitive one day

RE: Autocross Cup #2: Philly SCCA Warminster - DonE2014 - 05-08-2018

It was good meeting you as well! You have a beautiful car and did well for your first time. You finished in the middle of the pack just on your raw time. We had 11 Porsches and 12 drivers on Sunday. It was a great turn out.

PS - Anthony, tell your wife "Thank You" for the cookies. They were delicious.

RE: Autocross Cup #2: Philly SCCA Warminster - 981 S - 05-08-2018

(05-07-2018, 02:45 PM)Turbo215 Wrote: Hello guys, just wanted mention. I had an amazing time at warminster. From the cookies being shared from fellow members to spinning out off course! I look forward to our next event!!Banana I learned a great amount and desire to be competitive one day

OT, great to have you join us! You made some excellent runs and where competitive at your first event. One of our sayings is "If you didn't spin out, you aren't driving fast enough!", you nailed it on your 5th run! Banana

RE: Autocross Cup #2: Philly SCCA Warminster - Turbo215 - 05-11-2018

Thank you guys!! What a rush and expirence! You guys make all that much more better. Next time id like to grab a bite to eat with you guys" as tradition". However, never doing autocross before i couldn't pass up on 3 free runs. In 1 of them i ran a low 41 seconds with no cones touched!
I look forward to gaining more knowledge and experience from you guys.

When is the next event you guys are attending?

RE: Autocross Cup #2: Philly SCCA Warminster - 981 S - 05-11-2018

(05-11-2018, 02:19 PM)Turbo215 Wrote: When is the next event you guys are attending?

Our next event is on June 3rd at the Meadowlands then we are going down to Bader Field in Atlantic City on June 24th. Check the Forum the week before the events we usually plan a caravan for events that aren't local.

RE: Autocross Cup #2: Philly SCCA Warminster - NumeroUnoPA - 05-11-2018

Also, Check the Web Site.-------> Autocross Schedule
All races and links are always available.

Awesome!! Ill check in for information. Thank you so much

Thanks Dave!