Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife (/showthread.php?tid=4359)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - NumeroUnoPA - 05-16-2018

CoolCoolCoolCoolCool

Two in the books and eight to go. Next up is a trip to NJ for the Autocross @ MetLife Stadium. The race is on June 3. It is co-sponsered by NNJR, both PCA and SCCA. This is an important event as they also co-sponser the Pocono Autocross in August with us.

Registration is open and will close on June 2.

CheersCheersCheersCheersCheers

RE: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - SomebodyDial911 - 05-17-2018

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make this one, as it is my son's birthday :/

This will be an awesome event, so I definitely echo Dave in encouraging folks to sign up. It should be a long, fast course!

RE: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - Turbo215 - 05-19-2018

Hey there guys,

Sucks you are not going Dan but I can understand. Family 1st.

Quick question: i was trying to sign up but dont know what class i need to run? Any help would be great.

Also, whos caravaning up there? Meet up time? Wheels up?

RE: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - 981 S - 05-19-2018

(05-19-2018, 07:53 PM)Turbo215 Wrote: Hey there guys,

Quick question: i was trying to sign up but dont know what class i need to run? Any help would be great.

OT,

This is a little different format than normal since it is a combined SCCA and PCA event and we can run in either a PCA or SCCA class. I am going to run the PCA class and I think that we should all do the same, we may all be able to run the same heat. If you look on the registration page, there is a link for Porsche Club Classing to help you. If I remember correctly you had an 06- 997 S with the X51 package so you will be either S5 or P8 depending on any modifications that may have been made to you car.

I will work on a caravan shortly, stay tuned.

Hope this helps.

Anthony V.

RE: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - 981 S - 05-21-2018

Who's in for a MetLife caravan?

Let's meet at the Woodrow Wilson Service Plaza at 6:30, wheels up at 6:45.

RE: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - Turbo215 - 05-21-2018

(05-19-2018, 09:10 PM)981 S Wrote:

OT,

This is a little different format than normal since it is a combined SCCA and PCA event and we can run in either a PCA or SCCA class. I am going to run the PCA class and I think that we should all do the same, we may all be able to run the same heat. If you look on the registration page, there is a link for Porsche Club Classing to help you. If I remember correctly you had an 06- 997 S with the X51 package so you will be either S5 or P8 depending on any modifications that may have been made to you car.

Hope this helps.

Anthony V.

Thanks Anthony. Would they put me in a higher class since my car has the factory x51 package? I definitely want to be in the proper class so i can learn the basics before they put me with faster more expirenced guys. Is the link for the registration on here or the msr?

RE: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - Turbo215 - 05-21-2018

(05-21-2018, 05:25 PM)981 S Wrote: Who's in for a MetLife caravan?

Let's meet at the Woodrow Wilson Service Plaza at 6:30, wheels up at 6:45.

Im down!

RE: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - 981 S - 05-22-2018

(05-21-2018, 08:27 PM)Turbo215 Wrote:
(05-19-2018, 09:10 PM)981 S Wrote:

OT,

Hope this helps.

Anthony V.

Thanks Anthony. Would they put me in a higher class since my car has the factory x51 package? I definitely want to be in the proper class so i can learn the basics before they put me with faster more expirenced guys. Is the link for the registration on here or the msr?

OT,

You can find the car classification link on the MSR registration page. Most events will usually post a link to help people class their cars. There is also a link below to help.
I brought up the X51 package because the classes call out 997 S Non X51 and 997 S X51. Don't stress to much the classes, the main point is to have fun.
NNJR PCA Porsche Autocross Car Classification

RE: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - Turbo215 - 05-22-2018

Thank you so much for the link. I appreciate the help and patience!

RE: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - Turbo215 - 05-31-2018

Hey there guys, so are we still meeting up to caravan to the location?