Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife (/showthread.php?tid=4359)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - Turbo215 - 06-05-2018

(06-04-2018, 07:37 PM)SomebodyDial911 Wrote: OT will I see you at the Lightning DE event in a couple of weeks?
Dan, im going to participate on the 22nd. Marty stated i will regret not staying for the weekend. Unfortunately, that weekend I'll have my kids and dont want to be away from them. Hence, me doing only the 22nd. Ugh as much as id love to stay for the weekend.

Are you going to the tech at tillersons? Ill be there bright and early with my kiddos Big Grin

RE: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - SomebodyDial911 - 06-06-2018

Ah. Cool. You will love it. I will be there all three days. I won't be at the tech day, as I am getting my car inspected separately when I have my brakework done next week.

RE: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - SomebodyDial911 - 06-06-2018

The downside is that it isn't a timed competition like autocross is! I love the competitive aspect of AX.

RE: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - Turbo215 - 06-07-2018

(06-06-2018, 08:21 PM)SomebodyDial911 Wrote: Ah. Cool. You will love it. I will be there all three days. I won't be at the tech day, as I am getting my car inspected separately when I have my brakework done next week.

Im jealous lol. Upgrading your brakes? At what time we have to be down there? I havent even looked at the details.

RE: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - Turbo215 - 06-07-2018

(06-06-2018, 08:22 PM)SomebodyDial911 Wrote: The downside is that it isn't a timed competition like autocross is! I love the competitive aspect of AX.

I can understand, i love trying to be competitive.

Have you done DE before? Id like to your brain alil
About set up and technique if you dont mind?

RE: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - SomebodyDial911 - 06-08-2018

(06-07-2018, 06:57 AM)Turbo215 Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 08:22 PM)SomebodyDial911 Wrote: The downside is that it isn't a timed competition like autocross is! I love the competitive aspect of AX.

I've only done three track days in total. Starting to get more involved. Don't worry, OT, you will have plenty of time to pick up technique from folks. Your intro to DE day will include two one-hour classroom sessions as well as in-car instruction.

I wouldn't be able to impart much knowledge, as my driving skills are currently limited to autocross. Still getting a handle on track.

RE: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - SomebodyDial911 - 06-08-2018

All - here are the results from Event #3 of the RTR Autocross Championship Cup Series. I wasn't at the event, but after looking at the results, I am blown away by how incredibly competitive this event was. Most of the adjusted times are within one second of one another!

Event Top 5:
1. Chris A.
2. Trevor N.
3. Carlo
4. OT
5. Anthony V.

Championship Series Results to Date:*
1. Chris A.
2. Anthony V.
3. Dan R.
4. Carlo
5. Trevor N.
*Note that series results are the cumulative sum of race points from each participant's top 5 events to date, plus one participation point for each attended event. These results will mean more later in the season.

As always, please let me know of any issues you may see with the attached results.

[attachment=4031]

Cheers,

D

RE: Autocross Cup #3: NNJR @ MetLife - Turbo215 - 06-08-2018

(06-08-2018, 12:13 AM)SomebodyDial911 Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 06:57 AM)Turbo215 Wrote:

I've only done three track days in total. Starting to get more involved. Don't worry, OT, you will have plenty of time to pick up technique from folks. Your intro to DE day will include two one-hour classroom sessions as well as in-car instruction.

I wouldn't be able to impart much knowledge, as my driving skills are currently limited to autocross. Still getting a handle on track.
oh ok nice. I just wanted to do the track event to get it out of my system. Id like to focus more on the autoross for now. Especially since Maggie stated that actual track events can abit more expensive. With everything going on between my shop and personal life i cant afford it.

Are you going to be at the sessions Im participating in?

Please excuse my spelling and grammatical errors, im always using my phone on here. Which can be a bit tedious

(06-08-2018, 12:19 AM)SomebodyDial911 Wrote: All - here are the results from Event #3 of the RTR Autocross Championship Cup Series. I wasn't at the event, but after looking at the results, I am blown away by how incredibly competitive this event was. Most of the adjusted times are within one second of one another!

Event Top 5:
1. Chris A.
2. Trevor N.
3. Carlo
4. OT
5. Anthony V.

1. Chris A.
2. Anthony V.
3. Dan R.
4. Carlo
5. Trevor N.
*Note that series results are the cumulative sum of race points from each participant's top 5 events to date, plus one participation point for each attended event. These results will mean more later in the season.

As always, please let me know of any issues you may see with the attached results.

Cheers,

D5

Wow, im actually happy about this 4th place lol! Thank you guys for allowing me to take part in these events! As always you guys are an awesome group!!!

(06-08-2018, 12:19 AM)SomebodyDial911 Wrote: All - here are the results from Event #3 of the RTR Autocross Championship Cup Series. I wasn't at the event, but after looking at the results, I am blown away by how incredibly competitive this event was. Most of the adjusted times are within one second of one another!

Event Top 5:
1. Chris A.
2. Trevor N.
3. Carlo
4. OT
5. Anthony V.

1. Chris A.
2. Anthony V.
3. Dan R.
4. Carlo
5. Trevor N.

Cheers,

D
im actually happy about this 4th place.

Id like to thank you guys for allowing me to participate in these awesome events. What a great group of individuals you guys are! Thank you