Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Cup #6/7: Pocono Autocross - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Cup #6/7: Pocono Autocross (/showthread.php?tid=4377)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Autocross Cup #6/7: Pocono Autocross - wreklessracr - 08-27-2018

Had a lot of fun. it was a great time.

after reviewing the video i did manage a 57.174 clean with a 57.0 with 1 cone on Sunday.
I'll have that clip on youtube soon.

In addition to our future Autocross calendar.
I know we were talking about numerous locations that are still available for the season, but i received some bad news.

the last BMC dover event had a downpour and timing equipment has been damaged.
BMC Autocross for the rest of the season has been canceled.

Anthony, please contact me for your things (shovel, broom, and absorbent)

sounds like toasterthief may be at more autocross events with us!

RE: Autocross Cup #6/7: Pocono Autocross - 981 S - 08-27-2018

(08-26-2018, 08:10 PM)saucerman Wrote: hey Gang

Just wanted to say THANK YOU who helped, volunteered, raced at this past weekend's 2 day spectacular the NNJR and RTR Autocross in the Mountains.

You guys rock and really showed the support, I could not be more proud of your team effort.

We all appreciated

Jeff

Mr. President,

Thank you for all your help, wouldn't have went so smoothly without you.

RE: Autocross Cup #6/7: Pocono Autocross - 981 S - 08-27-2018

Does anyone think it suspicious that the police were called on the same group of drivers that Dan worried had beaten his pax time? Seeking cell phone records. Dirty pool old man.

(08-27-2018, 08:48 AM)981 S Wrote: Does anyone think it suspicious that the police were called on the same group of drivers that Dan worried had beaten his pax time? Seeking cell phone records. Dirty pool old man.

with these new allegations that have come to light i must reiterate how thankful i am for the ride with OT. lol.

RE: Autocross Cup #6/7: Pocono Autocross - toasterthief - 08-27-2018

Hey guys, thanks for another great weekend. Just ordered a helmet, so I have a feeling I'll be seeing more of you guys.

Not sure if Nick is here, but it'd be awesome if someone could pass along a "thank you" from me. He was incredibly nice to instruct me on a good number of runs, and I was able to chip away at my times over the weekend thanks to him.

(08-27-2018, 09:44 AM)toasterthief Wrote: Hey guys, thanks for another great weekend. Just ordered a helmet, so I have a feeling I'll be seeing more of you guys.

Not sure if Nick is here, but it'd be awesome if someone could pass along a "thank you" from me. He was incredibly nice to instruct me on a good number of runs, and I was able to chip away at my times over the weekend thanks to him.

agreed, Nick helped improve my times also without being in the car with me LOL.

RE: Autocross Cup #6/7: Pocono Autocross - Turbo215 - 08-27-2018

(08-26-2018, 08:10 PM)saucerman Wrote: hey Gang

Just wanted to say THANK YOU who helped, volunteered, raced at this past weekend's 2 day spectacular the NNJR and RTR Autocross in the Mountains.

You guys rock and really showed the support, I could not be more proud of your team effort.

We all appreciated

Jeff

It is our pleasure Jeff, i had a wonderful time and a great cardio session at station 2 the 1st day lol. Station 2 on the 2nd day my legs got destroyed by mosquitoes as if i was giving out free blood.

(08-27-2018, 09:27 AM)wreklessracr Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 08:48 AM)981 S Wrote: Does anyone think it suspicious that the police were called on the same group of drivers that Dan worried had beaten his pax time? Seeking cell phone records. Dirty pool old man.

with these new allegations that have come to light i must reiterate how thankful i am for the ride with OT. lol.

Matt and you were talking about driving 1 corner turn before the bear in the bushes. I think you wouldve got all ticketed lol

(08-27-2018, 08:20 AM)wreklessracr Wrote: Had a lot of fun. it was a great time.

after reviewing the video i did manage a 57.174 clean with a 57.0 with 1 cone on Sunday.
I'll have that clip on youtube soon.

In addition to our future Autocross calendar.
I know we were talking about numerous locations that are still available for the season, but i received some bad news.

the last BMC dover event had a downpour and timing equipment has been damaged.
BMC Autocross for the rest of the season has been canceled.

Anthony, please contact me for your things (shovel, broom, and absorbent)

sounds like toasterthief may be at more autocross events with us!
Matt no photo chopping or editing the vids. I know you are trying your best to widen our 1/10 gap from both days!!

Nick was very helpful to me as well. Very expirenced and knowledgeable guy. Thanks Nick

Still have a smile on my face from the weekend's event!!!

Even the ride back home in the caravan was awesome!!!