Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Cup #6/7: Pocono Autocross - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Cup #6/7: Pocono Autocross (/showthread.php?tid=4377)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Autocross Cup #6/7: Pocono Autocross - 981 S - 08-30-2018

(08-29-2018, 06:38 PM)wreklessracr Wrote: just get out to as many autox events you possibly can. you'll learn every time you're out on that course. i guarantee it.

does the corvette club have any more events upcoming?
I NEED MORE AUTOX

The Corvette club is done for the season. Our schedule will be posted shortly.

I still need to get the Trevor Spill and tools from you, been busy at work.

Thanks again for hauling all that stuff.

RE: Autocross Cup #6/7: Pocono Autocross - Turbo215 - 08-30-2018

(08-29-2018, 06:38 PM)wreklessracr Wrote: just get out to as many autox events you possibly can. you'll learn every time you're out on that course. i guarantee it.

does the corvette club have any more events upcoming?
I NEED MORE AUTOX

I agree, everyone has been so helpful towards helping each other. I thank you guys for that.

I have factory 19s that looks like someone plastic dipped them. The question is, should i throw on the sticky-er tires on those? They do have those hankooks v12s on them.

Guys, so how many more auto x events are left? Perhaps we should do something a bit more special on the last event. To end the season for the group?

RE: Autocross Cup #6/7: Pocono Autocross - 981 S - 08-30-2018

(08-30-2018, 11:37 AM)Turbo215 Wrote: Guys, so how many more auto x events are left? Perhaps we should do something a bit more special on the last event. To end the season for the group?

We have 3 events left. After the last event we do our usual gathering. In December we will have the awards ceremony at the Holiday party, fun time, it would be nice if everyone can make it.

Oh and don't forget Phil-a-Frunk.

Lots more to do before the end of the year!Banana

(08-30-2018, 12:18 PM)981 S Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 11:37 AM)Turbo215 Wrote: Guys, so how many more auto x events are left? Perhaps we should do something a bit more special on the last event. To end the season for the group?

We have 3 events left. After the last event we do our usual gathering. In December we will have the awards ceremony at the Holiday party, fun time, it would be nice if everyone can make it.

Oh and don't forget Phil-a-Frunk.

Lots more to do before the end of the year!Banana
Great!!!! Thanks Anthony! Woohoo

RE: Autocross Cup #6/7: Pocono Autocross - wreklessracr - 08-30-2018

where are we going? I need to put my Sept. calendar together. We need more locations to race. Please if anyone knows anyplace to race i can forward it to those at Philly SCCA.

Our Warminster location will not be around much longer. I didn't hear much feedback about the Franklin Mills Mall location. I would have attended if it wasn't for horrible weather this year and the hike in costs due to a limit on attendees.

We need locations locations locations.

RE: Autocross Cup #6/7: Pocono Autocross - GetBoosted - 08-30-2018

(08-30-2018, 09:37 PM)wreklessracr Wrote: where are we going? I need to put my Sept. calendar together. We need more locations to race. Please if anyone knows anyplace to race i can forward it to those at Philly SCCA.

Our Warminster location will not be around much longer. I didn't hear much feedback about the Franklin Mills Mall location. I would have attended if it wasn't for horrible weather this year and the hike in costs due to a limit on attendees.

We need locations locations locations.

Go karting @ NJMP :-) (shameless plug for the event in Sept)?

What's happening at the old Warminster air base? Are they ditching the runway?

RE: Autocross Cup #6/7: Pocono Autocross - wreklessracr - 08-30-2018

all i know is they broke ground on some construction. i think its being turned into a residential zone.

RE: Autocross Cup #6/7: Pocono Autocross - 981 S - 08-31-2018

Here's a video of what is planned for Warminster

Fate of Warminster