Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Sched Fall 2018 - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Sched Fall 2018 (/showthread.php?tid=4395)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Autocross Sched Fall 2018 - DonE2014 - 09-23-2018

(09-23-2018, 10:32 AM)wreklessracr Wrote: we ended the day with OT getting a trophy and food at Waffle House.

Glad you two were able to come away with one trophy. It would have been interesting to go, but I still have another 6 weeks to go before I can drive over cones again.

To the Autocross Chair / AX Speed Council: Is it possible to get the updated standings posted? Those of us on the sideline are still interested. Especially with all the new competitors this year.

THX.

RE: Autocross Sched Fall 2018 - Turbo215 - 09-24-2018

(09-23-2018, 10:32 AM)wreklessracr Wrote: Ot and I joined the Chesapeake region PCA with their once a year autocross at Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen MD.

a map of the course was provided and only cost us $40 walk up price.
we both ran in the AM capturing 6 runs for the day. whereas the PM only got 5 runs.

I skipped half the course on my first run and did the last part of the course backwards looped around at a Pin and did the slalom again. I ended up taking an instructor to help identify where the gate was i missed. A totally blind gate was sending a lot of people off course.

My 5th run was my fastest at a 59.102 clean. No video was taken but OT managed to snag a few photos.

we ended the day with OT getting a trophy and food at Waffle House.
as always it was fun!! And ran alot while working lol. That dude in the Corvette should get banned lol. That blind gate sure was getting alot of people!!

RE: Autocross Sched Fall 2018 - Turbo215 - 09-24-2018

(09-23-2018, 10:49 AM)DonE2014 Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 10:32 AM)wreklessracr Wrote: we ended the day with OT getting a trophy and food at Waffle House.

Glad you two were able to come away with one trophy. It would have been interesting to go, but I still have another 6 weeks to go before I can drive over cones again.

To the Autocross Chair / AX Speed Council: Is it possible to get the updated standings posted? Those of us on the sideline are still interested. Especially with all the new competitors this year.

THX.
Look forward to seeing run again. And thank you. I think we represented RTR haha

RE: Autocross Sched Fall 2018 - wreklessracr - 09-24-2018

Whos going to join me at wells fargo on the 30th????

RE: Autocross Sched Fall 2018 - Turbo215 - 09-25-2018

(09-24-2018, 07:47 PM)wreklessracr Wrote: Whos going to join me at wells fargo on the 30th????

If i didnt have the karting event i would have went.

RE: Autocross Sched Fall 2018 - wreklessracr - 09-28-2018

I'm all registered for the Wells Fargo event on the 30th. there is another RTR member registered. the Lot looks really good! i was there last night for the flyers loss vs the rangers. Provorov and Van Riemsdyk both with a goal for us.

RE: Autocross Sched Fall 2018 - wreklessracr - 10-03-2018

Wells fargo was quite slippery i was able to stay on course running the third heat after calling Nearly everyone off course in heat 1. I got some video footage and hope to get it posted online soon. Hope to see EVERYONE this weekend at Warminster, PA Official RTR event.

RE: Autocross Sched Fall 2018 - SomebodyDial911 - 10-03-2018

Hah. Were there many spin outs at Wells Fargo. That lot was recently seal costed, right?

Earlier this year, I took a fun run on the recently sealed Montgomery County Community lot after a Street Survival event - and OMG, I made myself look like a maniac in front of those kids as I was swinging my back end around, plowing through cones, and screeching through turns. R compounds and a fresh surface don’t get along.

RE: Autocross Sched Fall 2018 - wreklessracr - 10-04-2018

Yeah, it was re-coated. always a blast.

RE: Autocross Sched Fall 2018 - Turbo215 - 10-04-2018

How you do?