Riesentöter Forums
The Official VIR Zone 2 Thread - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: The Official VIR Zone 2 Thread (/showthread.php?tid=242)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Graham - 02-18-2007

Hey!  Leave me out of this.  Just remember to move over when the "Patriotic" Boxsta' appears in your rear view mirrors.  Don't make me flash the high beams again (Tony...)

l8r

- smankow - 02-18-2007

GG, don't you mean the patriotic gahetto boxsta?  and shouldn't it be that the GB should move over to let everyone else pass?

why don't you change your avatar to include the hardtop?

- Wally - 02-18-2007

smankow wrote:
Quote:Brian, you need to lighten up a bit. It's obvious that Pat is throwing down a gauntlet with his premature trash talking. I think that he'd have trouble smoking GG let alone the Red Baron.

Now, who's job is it to make certain that they stage together? I'm loaning Marty my video camera so that should provide proof.

I think that the potential better battle would be Paul in his 924 (yeah, right) against GG in the GB.

Steve

I may be using the "blue"car at VIR, but the 924 will be at Shenandoah most

likely in the white group.

- pnolan - 02-18-2007

Just trying to stir up a little rivalry and looking forward to VIR.  I'll happily buy the beer.

- pnolan - 02-18-2007

Brian - well said and understood. I wasn't trying to be critical of RTR - think the DE program is great and have had a blast being part of it and have benefited greatly from the instructors I've had so far.   Couldn't resist stirring the pot a little when I read Marty's post - I don't expect that I'll be the top car in the blue group either - my goal is always to come have fun while improving as a driver, and for me and the car to go home without a scratch.

- pnolan - 02-18-2007

03 C4S, stock suspension, GIAC chip and air intake from AWE, Sport Cups, seats and harnesses.  Haven't had the funds to do the suspension or exhaust yet.   I'm sure Marty is fast and safe or he wouldn't have been moved to the White group in RTR - we'll have fun together on VIR and if I have to buy the beer for the group its all in the spirit of having a good time together and I'll publicly admit that my mouth was bigger than my driving ability

- pnolan - 02-18-2007

smankow wrote:
Quote:Brian, you need to lighten up a bit. It's obvious that Pat is throwing down a gauntlet with his premature trash talking. I think that he'd have trouble smoking GG let alone the Red Baron.

Now, who's job is it to make certain that they stage together? I'm loaning Marty my video camera so that should provide proof.

I think that the potential better battle would be Paul in his 924 (yeah, right) against GG in the GB.

Steve
have already smoked GG at Summit, he's a fabulous driver, but not really a fair competition considering the differnece in performance between our rides. If he were in a similar car I wouldn't stand a chance at this point in my DE experience

- bobt993 - 02-18-2007

Smile  And I thought club racers trash talk............................ Have you or Marty ever driven full course VIR?  Confusedhock: 

- Terry - 02-18-2007

Whoa! I just tuned in to see who's going and end up in the middle of a flame war! Let's save that stuff for Rennlist.

- Graham - 02-18-2007

Why?  Why save it for Rennlist?  This is fun!  :dude: