Riesentöter Forums
Shenandoah - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Shenandoah (/showthread.php?tid=1061)

Pages: 1 2 3

- ninjabones - 03-02-2008

Tony356993 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:How about getting some more instructors on board so I can get off the waitlist?
I'm in already.

Yo Glen! How could you forget? Wink

Sorry guys. I guess my priorities are way out of wack. My wife (and I) had a baby on Tuesday (8 lbs 10 oz girl). I'm knee deep in diapers and haven't slept in 3 days. I've got to remember to stay focused on the really important stuff... my driving fun.

BTW, my wife is a saint for letting me go to VIR in 2 weeks. Graham... you want to take pity on me and give me the quiet room in the VIR Animal House so I can get some sleep?

- catchacab - 03-02-2008

ninjabones wrote:
Quote:Tony356993 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:How about getting some more instructors on board so I can get off the waitlist?
I'm in already.

Sorry guys. I guess my priorities are way out of wack. My wife (and I) had a baby on Tuesday (8 lbs 10 oz girl). I'm knee deep in diapers and haven't slept in 3 days. I've got to remember to stay focused on the really important stuff... my driving fun.

BTW, my wife is a saint for letting me go to VIR in 2 weeks. Graham... you want to take pity on me and give me the quiet room in the VIR Animal House so I can get some sleep?
Congrats! There is nothing better than being a parent!

- Tony356993 - 03-02-2008

Way to go Glen. Congrats.

- Marty Kocse - 03-03-2008

ninjabones wrote:
Quote:
I'm in already.

Congrats Glen! By the way, if you want any sleep, you need to stay as far away from me as possible, I'm a violent snorer...

- michael lang - 03-03-2008

Glen, congratulations. You are headed for some of the best times of your life. I'm really happy for you.

Marty, sounds like you need to go C-PAP. With one of those you would sleep as quiet as a mouse.

- AMoore - 03-03-2008

ninjabones wrote:
Quote:
I'm in already.

Congrats! Your forgetfulness is understood and forgiven.Big Grin

- Marty Kocse - 03-03-2008

michael lang wrote:
Quote:Glen, congratulations. You are headed for some of the best times of your life. I'm really happy for you.

Marty, sounds like you need to go C-PAP. With one of those you would sleep as quiet as a mouse.

My father has a C-Pap machine and it has helped him immensely. If I don't go for the test soon, my wife will be divorcing me.

- Sechsgang - 03-03-2008

ya, wont be at this one... so you guys can celebrate!

- ninjabones - 03-04-2008

Brian and Fred:

How did you guys register for the Del Val BMW CCA Summit point DE?  The link is not active on Motorsportreg.com.  Do you know when registration opens for that even? (not posted on the Del Val BMW CCA wesbsite or at motorsportreg.com).  Thanks.

Glen

- fred gorstein - 03-04-2008

BMWCCA - Delaware Valley Chapter
Saturday Apr 26 - Monday Apr 28

The event is listed on motorsportreg.com ... Go to the date of the event on the listings and you will not the posting... see below.  If you have any problem contact Jeff Corson..   He will walk you through it but it should be possible to register directly online.  Let me know if you have any trouble. 

Good luck .. see you there.

Fred

Jefferson Circuit / Summit Point, Summit Point , WV

Last day to register:
Fri Apr 18, 2008

BMWCCA - Delaware Valley Chapter
Saturday Apr 26 - Monday Apr 28

Jefferson Circuit / Summit Point, Summit Point , WV

Last day to register:

Fri Apr 18, 2008

Join us at Jefferson Circuit on April 26th & 27th and on April 28th at Summit Point for the 11th annual Delaware Valley Chapter Jeff/Summit Drivers School sponsored by UUC Motorwerks. Included with your registration - there will be a Picnic at the track on Sunday Night. Participants and guests are all invited.