Riesentöter Forums
911 Mechanic Recommendations, Doylstown area - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Model-Specific (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: 911 Air-Cooled (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=38)
+--- Thread: 911 Mechanic Recommendations, Doylstown area (/showthread.php?tid=1253)

Pages: 1 2

- betegh9 - 10-14-2010

Hey Chuck, 

could you please ask Fox wether it would be 'less expensive" to turn your race car back to be streetable vs. buying a trailer and tow vehicle.  Big Grin

- flewtomcats - 10-14-2010

but Nick, I thought you knew that once you went track, you'd never go backBig Grin 

- GirtAllerton 72-911T - 10-16-2010

Rocky, Speciality Cars in Allentown. See Mark Burkett the owner. Anything porsche he can do. Specializes in 356 and 911,s. I travel there from Philadelphia. Straight, honest and knows his cars well. Visit his shop and just chat things over you won't mind the extra drive. He does things the right way the first time.

RE: 911 Mechanic Recommendations, Doylstown area - Abrozyna - 09-17-2014

Hi everyone. So I'm a new member and realize this thread is pretty old, but I live near Newtown and just bought my first Porsche and wanted to ask if there may be any updates to this thread. Is there anyone you guys know of in the Doylestown area? In Richboro there's a small shop called "Richboro Imported Car Service" where I always see classic, collector, modern imported cars with a number of Porsches on occasion. Anyone ever heard of them, or used them?

RE: 911 Mechanic Recommendations, Doylstown area - Marty Kocse - 09-18-2014

(09-17-2014, 04:08 PM)Abrozyna Wrote: Hi everyone. So I'm a new member and realize this thread is pretty old, but I live near Newtown and just bought my first Porsche and wanted to ask if there may be any updates to this thread. Is there anyone you guys know of in the Doylestown area? In Richboro there's a small shop called "Richboro Imported Car Service" where I always see classic, collector, modern imported cars with a number of Porsches on occasion. Anyone ever heard of them, or used them?

I've never heard of "Richboro Imported Car Service", but you can always head to Thompson Porsche, the local Porsche dealer, for any service needs. If it is just maintenance, then almost any shop can help you. However, if you need some special work done, and you're looking for a relatively small shop, I'm afraid you may have to go outside of Doylestown to get to a familiar and trustworthy place. I'm up in the Allentown area so you'll have to rely on some other people to throw out ideas of local shops down there.

RE: 911 Mechanic Recommendations, Doylstown area - mwestboxster - 02-29-2016

I just saw this post. A Porsche Master Tech recently opened his own shop in Doylestown. Doylestown Auto Repair.
Chris is basically a 1 man shop and on Saturday's he has another Porsche Master Tech (Tom S) working with him.

Between them you're looking at more then 30+ years of Porsche experience.
Chris opened the shop about 6 months ago. At this point he does not have enough Porsche business to sustain him, don't be surprised to see a few Honda's or Volvo's on his property.

241 Harvey Ave
Doylestown, Pa 18901
264-279-9477