Riesentöter Forums
Lightning - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Lightning (/showthread.php?tid=2304)

Pages: 1 2

- geza - 06-14-2010

Frank,

Glad I could help! You did great! Keep up the momentum (little play on words).

- geza - 06-14-2010

Darren,

Now that I sell tires for a living, that was music to my ears! You really have that 911 moving!

- ToddPhilly - 06-15-2010

Thanks to all as well.  Had a great time.

If anyone has any pictures from the event, please send them to me for inclusion on the new website.

todd.little@vualumni.com

Thanks!
Todd

- StoogeMoe203 - 06-15-2010

Ja Ja, ich hatte eine großartige Zeit zu.

- KennyB - 06-15-2010

Yeah, what Jimo said. I think.

What a nice little shower going home. Better then, rather than 4 hours earlier.

- emayer - 06-15-2010

StoogeMoe203 wrote:
Quote:Ja Ja, ich hatte eine großartige Zeit zu.

I had no idea Bruno was there! Big Grin

- AMoore - 06-16-2010

Eric,

Have you heard about the new Audi R8 GT?  Lightweight, thinner body panels and glass, lighter seats, rotors, etc., more horsepower, stiffer.  They say it is Audi's version of a GT3?  I think you shoud buy it.

- emayer - 06-16-2010

AMoore wrote:
Quote:Eric,

Have you heard about the new Audi R8 GT? Lightweight, thinner body panels and glass, lighter seats, rotors, etc., more horsepower, stiffer. They say it is Audi's version of a GT3? I think you shoud buy it.

You are a bad influence Aaron!

Truth be told, I'm on the list for one. :dude: Problem is that they plan on producing only 333 of these and it unclear how many the US will receive so I'm not expecting any luck. Then again, I've been wrong before!

It was great seeing everyone this weekend. I'm looking forward to the Glen with upgraded pads/fluid this time. Hope y'all will be there...

- Black_S2000 - 06-17-2010

Thank you all who organized such a great event! Even with my tire issues I had a blast! Special thanks to Geza and Nick for instructing! I definitely got faster by the end of the event!

Aleksey.

- Jack Ruse - 06-20-2010

emayer wrote:
Quote:AMoore wrote:
Quote:Eric,

Have you heard about the new Audi R8 GT? Lightweight, thinner body panels and glass, lighter seats, rotors, etc., more horsepower, stiffer. They say it is Audi's version of a GT3? I think you shoud buy it.

You are a bad influence Aaron!

Truth be told, I'm on the list for one. :dude: Problem is that they plan on producing only 333 of these and it unclear how many the US will receive so I'm not expecting any luck. Then again, I've been wrong before!

It was great seeing everyone this weekend. I'm looking forward to the Glen with upgraded pads/fluid this time. Hope y'all will be there...

Eric the economy is still weak. My money says you are good for a GT. If you keep this up I'm going to be forced to figure out which 1500 mile "used" track rocket I want to buy from you.
Jack