Riesentöter Forums
Jefferson(Fri)/Shenandoah(Sat-Sun) - April 8-10 - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Jefferson(Fri)/Shenandoah(Sat-Sun) - April 8-10 (/showthread.php?tid=2611)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- betegh9 - 02-22-2011

Marty Kocse wrote:
Quote:betegh9 wrote:
Quote:Brian Minkin wrote:
Quote:betegh9 wrote:
Quote:Poll? position? Confusedhock: What's that? Isn't it supose to be POLE POSITION? I wasn't born in America................ so I am just asking.:dude::dude:
Its DE not racing so we can't have pole position. Confusedhock:
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin OK! whatever you say................
Ever heard the saying "Don't bite the hand that feeds you?" Just try and sign-up for an event now Nick, I don't even see you in motorsportsreg at all anymore. I have no idea what possibly could have happened...Cool
So who has their dirty hands controling that site?............ must be the registrars. If I bring you some twinkies, can you put me back in? SmileWink

Kling! You can have POLE position any day. Don't care what anybody else says about you.Big Grin

- MikeKling - 02-22-2011

Wow!  Looks like I started a string.

Paul-last year I couldn't remember that torque wrench setting.  Marty had to remind me several times during the weekend. 

Nick- I think Brian did mean he would give me a "poll" position.  He must have seen me last year handing out flyers during the election.  I am a big supporter of the "Nuke the Whales" movement.  We are a small but very dedicated group.  I was tinking of bringing some bumper stickers to our DE events.

Maybe I should quit before I say something really stupid!

- betegh9 - 02-22-2011

MikeKling wrote:
Quote:Wow! Looks like I started a string.

Paul-last year I couldn't remember that torque wrench setting. Marty had to remind me several times during the weekend.

Nick- I think Brian did mean he would give me a "poll" position. He must have seen me last year handing out flyers during the election. I am a big supporter of the "Nuke the Whales" movement. We are a small but very dedicated group. I was tinking of bringing some bumper stickers to our DE events.

Maybe I should quit before I say something really stupid!

No! Don't quit............ It is very entertaining. Otherwise the forum is DEAD!!!

Lets pick on someone............. Chuck Kennedy, where are you? He probably has 3 posts in the past 3 years. Hewh!Big Grin

- MikeKling - 02-23-2011

Nick,

I don't think Chuck's much of a forum guy.  One of those quiet warrior types.  However, Jim has volunteered to bring his car to Schattenbaum's T-Bolt in March.  Chuck has not secured a trailer or tow vehicle yet and Jim's car is still dead.  There will be quite an RTR contingent present.  Maybe you might want to sign up?  I'm sure Jim will bring a batch of his world famous scones for all of us to enjoy!  How could you pass up that?!

- Black_S2000 - 02-23-2011

Nick - why are you not registered yet? Don't bring your VW this time either!Smile

- betegh9 - 02-23-2011

Black_S2000 wrote:
Quote:Nick - why are you not registered yet? Don't bring your VW this time either!Smile

I have not done a thing to my car this winter yet, and I've been real busy. I will see what I can do.

- michael lang - 02-24-2011

Going to have to miss the opener with you guys this year. I don't think my foot will have healed enough to be anywhere near being able to drive a clutch car by the beginning of April. I'll look forward to playing with guys later in the season.

- betegh9 - 02-24-2011

michael lang wrote:
Quote:Going to have to miss the opener with you guys this year. I don't think my foot will have healed enough to be anywhere near being able to drive a clutch car by the beginning of April. I'll look forward to playing with guys later in the season.

Just use your left hand for the clutch............Big GrinConfusedhock:Tongue

Sorry about your foot, I feel sorry for it but not you.Wink

- Marty Kocse - 02-25-2011

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:michael lang wrote:
Quote:Going to have to miss the opener with you guys this year. I don't think my foot will have healed enough to be anywhere near being able to drive a clutch car by the beginning of April. I'll look forward to playing with guys later in the season.

Just use your left hand for the clutch............Big GrinConfusedhock:Tongue

Sorry about your foot, I feel sorry for it but not you.Wink

You could always drive like Terry used to... If you do though, NO SANDALS!

- AMoore - 02-25-2011

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin This is absolutely hilarious!