Riesentöter Forums
Corvette Club Autocross Pictures & Results.... - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Corvette Club Autocross Pictures & Results.... (/showthread.php?tid=2929)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- betegh9 - 08-22-2012

I am not faster, really!  the Cayman is a much more capable car.  I just drive a little bit smarter.  Those who walked the course with me know.  I managed to shorten the course with the line I took, thus shorter time.Smile

- ccm911 - 08-22-2012

Does Vy's last name rhyme with vicious? LOL!

- Vytenis - 08-22-2012

ccm911 wrote:
Quote:Does Vy's last name rhyme with vicious? LOL!

With a name like mine, I receive some interesting salutations. My favorite so far...Dear Mr. Bich the Vicious.

"V"

- betegh9 - 08-23-2012

I am not a mathematician.......HOW ARE POINTS AWARDED? Some events, max is 70, and others, 60. Does it have something to do with number of participants? Is there a formula?
By the way, Stephane was only 0.2 seconds behind in PPF

- CarreraSupercharged - 08-23-2012

Great turn out this past Sunday.

The LCCC puts out a great event, perhaps this should be on the Schedule next year and going forward. Don't get me wrong I also like Hershey and Warminster, but more than twice a year at the same place become redundant,...

This course with the LCCC was the "funnest" for me in years,... It was also an eye opener as far as the car's potential, and it's limited use I make of it,... :?

Also big thanks for eating my food. I really enjoyed having everyone for a relaxed and friendly time. Thanks to Maggie and Dave for bringing delicious brownies and ice cream.

- arena - 08-23-2012

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:I am not a mathematician.......HOW ARE POINTS AWARDED? Some events, max is 70, and others, 60. Does it have something to do with number of participants? Is there a formula?
By the way, Stephane was only 0.2 seconds behind in PPF

5 points per participant. So you are awarded points for how many people you beat. The idea is to encourage participation, because everyone gets points.

- arena - 08-23-2012

SomebodyDial911 wrote:
Quote:Had a blast at the AX. Great to hang out with everyone.

Jon, thanks for posting the times. I don't think it impacts my points, but I believe you repeated my second and third run times in the fifth and sixth run slots. I think my fifth was my best, and it isn't posted. Smile

Damnit. I'm sorry, I'll correct that. I swear I look these over 50 times and STILL make mistakes...

Dan, you gotta come to the last 3 events... you're right in the hunt, and starting to put down some fast times!

- NumeroUnoPA - 08-24-2012

:? :? :? :? :?

I have some great video from the back side of the course in the morning.  The files are 50mg to 90mg and too big for the forum.  Does anyone have a suggestion on how to distribute?????????

:? :? :? :? :?

- NumeroUnoPA - 08-24-2012

:X :X :X :X :X

Since Nick brought it up again, I want to lodge my formal complaint on the first race.  We are penalizing those who came to Hershey because some people did not want to get wet.  There should be a mininmum points award.  We came and we raced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:X :X :X :X :X

- betegh9 - 08-24-2012

NumeroUnoPA wrote:
Quote::? :? :? :? :?

I have some great video from the back side of the course in the morning. The files are 50mg to 90mg and too big for the forum. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to distribute?????????

:? :? :? :? :?
Can you upload to Vimeo or youTube, and insert the link in the forum?