Riesentöter Forums
Emergency...I CANT REGISTER FOR THE POCONO EVENT!!!! - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Emergency...I CANT REGISTER FOR THE POCONO EVENT!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=431)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Brian Minkin - 03-31-2007

Larry, when did you set up the Motorsportsreg.com account for your son?  And is he your Family Member in your RTR membership?

Seshsgang Same question..when did you setup the account and did you pick RTR-PCA as the club you are affiliated with?

- larrybard - 03-31-2007

No, not to me (I also gave her my son's e-mail addresses) -- but I don't necessarily expect her to stay up past midnight to tend to everyone who might encounter a problem.  Seems to me she would be acting entirely responsibly if she went to sleep like most normal people (i.e., before midnight) and sorted out any problems the next day.

- Sechsgang - 03-31-2007

ya, I did!

and its still not letting me register...

ugh...haha

My question to both of you is did you set the account up tonight or was it several days ago or longer?

- larrybard - 03-31-2007

Brian, my son set up his own MotorsportReg account (using our PCA membership number), at least a week ago.  Probably a few weeks ago.   I can't swear that he was originally listed as my RTR Family Member -- my wife might have been the one who had been originally listed, if there was only one other person that could be listed.  (And frankly I thought that the designation of a Family Member was in connection with PCA membership, not RTR -- but maybe they're the same, and/or that's what you meant.)

- Sechsgang - 03-31-2007

I made this account a WHILE back...I used it to sign up for the zone2 event if I recall correctly...

Sechsgang wrote:
Quote:I made this account a WHILE back...I used it to sign up for the zone2 event if I recall correctly...

Zone 2 was a different registration site..Drivers registration dot com. You have to specify on this site that you are an RTR member and supply membership # for Carol to accept you so that you can register when the event opens up to RTR members for the 1st seven days registration is open. If you dont do that then you are registered for Motorsportreg.com but not in the RTR database that allows you to register as a member.

Larry I am pretty sure she validates membership # to names on the roster we get from National PCA

- Marty Kocse - 03-31-2007

Zone2 was under driverregistration.com, this is motorsportsreg.com.  Regardless, sounds like all you need is Carol to approve you as a person that can register for events and then you'll be able to sign up.

- Sechsgang - 03-31-2007

I just checked...it SAYS that I am affiliated with the RTR (on the motorsportsreg site)...and I set up THAT accnt atleast 5 weeks ago...

oh poo...

I guess Ill just have to get up early to check my email...i emailed Carol litterally at 12.02 or so...

I am sure Carol will work on trying to address these issues tomorrow.