Riesentöter Forums
Go Karting @ NJMP (non-pca event) - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Go Karting @ NJMP (non-pca event) (/showthread.php?tid=4383)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Go Karting @ NJMP (non-pca event) - GetBoosted - 07-30-2018

Perfect. Thanks Marty.

BTW, I called NJMP to confirm a couple of things and I wanted to let everyone know...

- Kids are more than welcome to attend however they must be at least 14 and at least 5 feet tall

- The 30th is open for NJMP. In order to lock us in, we need to put down a $300 deposit so if I can get 3 people to confirm we are serious. So far, I've gotten 7-8 people who said they are in or very interested so I think that's a good sign. But if anyone else is definitely in for this, please post here or message me so I can start to get a headcount together.

RE: Go Karting @ NJMP (non-pca event) - Turbo215 - 07-31-2018

(07-29-2018, 06:22 PM)Marty Kocse Wrote: I think the 30th may work just fine. I have nothing on my calendar that I can see.
Marty

Awesome Marty, should be fun. Of course im looking to win.

So lets hope we have evenly matched karts. Dont need any sore losers lol

RE: Go Karting @ NJMP (non-pca event) - Turbo215 - 07-31-2018

(07-30-2018, 11:14 AM)GetBoosted Wrote: Perfect. Thanks Marty.

BTW, I called NJMP to confirm a couple of things and I wanted to let everyone know...

- Kids are more than welcome to attend however they must be at least 14 and at least 5 feet tall

- The 30th is open for NJMP. In order to lock us in, we need to put down a $300 deposit so if I can get 3 people to confirm we are serious. So far, I've gotten 7-8 people who said they are in or very interested so I think that's a good sign. But if anyone else is definitely in for this, please post here or message me so I can start to get a headcount together.
ill put in my hundred!

RE: Go Karting @ NJMP (non-pca event) - GetBoosted - 08-01-2018

Ok awesome. I'll reach out to see a couple of the blue run group guys I was running with to see if anyone else can commit. lol, I'm in of course since I'm trying to put it together.

RE: Go Karting @ NJMP (non-pca event) - Turbo215 - 08-03-2018

Anyone else in this forum interested?

RE: Go Karting @ NJMP (non-pca event) - GetBoosted - 08-04-2018

There's gotta be other crazies out there. lol, I hope at least.

RE: Go Karting @ NJMP (non-pca event) - GetBoosted - 08-07-2018

Hey everyone, we need to get 10 people confirmed to go so I can lock us on by weeks end.

So far we have 6 people confirmed. If we can get 4 more, I can sign the contract... if not, then we can still do it as an arrive & drive type of thing but it won't be as a group and it won't be a group rate.

RE: Go Karting @ NJMP (non-pca event) - GetBoosted - 08-24-2018

BTW haven't gotten to 10 confirmed people yet but we are definitely still going. Have 7 confirmed and a bunch of strong maybes. Who else is coming?

RE: Go Karting @ NJMP (non-pca event) - GetBoosted - 09-02-2018

Got another person confirmed. Should be a good time!

RE: Go Karting @ NJMP (non-pca event) - GetBoosted - 09-14-2018

I updated the initial thread but just a heads up that we are all confirmed for Sunday, Sept. 30 @ 9am.

Deposit is in and we are locked in.