Riesentöter Forums
Hershey AX - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Hershey AX (/showthread.php?tid=468)

Pages: 1 2 3

- ZBlue996Kam - 05-08-2007

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:CORRECTION!! (clarification)

FIRST! THE GUYS FROM RTR THAT SHOWS, GET $1.00 FROM ME
THE GUYS THAT LOOSE TO ME IN PAX.........PAY UP $2.00 TO ME
THE GUYS THAT I LOOSE TO IN PAX..........I PAY $2.00 TO

Now! Is that fair?

I could still loose my shirt here...............

Ok, I can't make it because I've signed up for a 5K run on Sunday and got kids duty on Saturday.

I'll take that on in any auto cross this year that I can go to if Nick would take my bet on DE at the Glen.

Let's classify our cars by club racing rules and whoever get closer to pole time wins. Loser pay entry fee for winer.

Kam

- bobt993 - 05-08-2007

Can I join in for the Glen bet?Smile

- betegh9 - 05-08-2007

michael lang wrote:
Quote:I'm sorry I have to pass, there is no way Shelly is going to go along with the idea of me going to play with the car on Mother's Day. I would love to help and "take one for the team" but I can't this time.

Is Shelly your Mother?:dude:

- betegh9 - 05-08-2007

ZBlue996Kam wrote:
Quote:betegh9 wrote:
Quote:CORRECTION!! (clarification)

FIRST! THE GUYS FROM RTR THAT SHOWS, GET $1.00 FROM ME
THE GUYS THAT LOOSE TO ME IN PAX.........PAY UP $2.00 TO ME
THE GUYS THAT I LOOSE TO IN PAX..........I PAY $2.00 TO

Now! Is that fair?

I could still loose my shirt here...............

Ok, I can't make it because I've signed up for a 5K run on Sunday and got kids duty on Saturday.

I'll take that on in any auto cross this year that I can go to if Nick would take my bet on DE at the Glen.

Let's classify our cars by club racing rules and whoever get closer to pole time wins. Loser pay entry fee for winer.

Kam

WHAT?
who is Glen? Glen Miller?.........You well know that DE means "DriverEd", and according to PCA it can NOT BE A TIMED EVENT! and NO racing. I must admit that I am a CHICKEN when it comes to racing........it is by far too dangerous and the risks FAR outweigh the rewards..........Now, if you offer full insurance coverage for body, soul and matter and a nice small purse, like $1mil, then I'm in.

The $2 bet (offer) is merely a token to get AX some excitement that it needs, and, frankly, I think that many (most) DE guys would benefit from such an experience.

SO, NOW, WHICH ONES OF YOU SCHUMAKER WANA BE'S wana beat me at the ONLY REAL competitive event that RTR has?

Kam, MSNE has time trials at Pocono East course, several this year, on a week day. I'LL TAKE YOU ON THERE, and then you must beat me in AX, using RTR PAX to get your $2.00. DEAL?........or....... NO DEAL? Confusedhock:

Tongue:dude:

- betegh9 - 05-08-2007

bobt993 wrote:
Quote:Can I join in for the Glen bet?Smile

Bob!
I'm afraid that you may not have enough experience, but if you insist, you may come and join, with the TERMS I set for Kam. ANY MORE TAKERS ? Just think of all the bragging rights of any that beat me...........forget the $2.00!

:dude:

- bobt993 - 05-08-2007

Your right, I have no experience and would do harm to cones.........  I need at least 100 yds between turns to recover from the effort.Big Grin

I was only interested in the Glen.

- betegh9 - 05-08-2007

bobt993 wrote:
Quote:Your right, I have no experience and would do harm to cones......... I need at least 100 yds between turns to recover from the effort.Big Grin

I was only interested in the Glen.

OH! come on!! I thought that we got something going here. ...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Chicken!!

:dude::dude:

- ZBlue996Kam - 05-09-2007

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:bobt993 wrote:

Bob!
I'm afraid that you may not have enough experience, but if you insist, you may come and join, with the TERMS I set for Kam. ANY MORE TAKERS ? Just think of all the bragging rights of any that beat me...........forget the $2.00!

I fold!

Nick is the best autocrosser in RTR.

Kam

- betegh9 - 05-09-2007

ZBlue996Kam wrote:
Quote:betegh9 wrote:
Quote:bobt993 wrote:

Bob!

I fold!

Nick is the best autocrosser in RTR.

Kam

You are too generous, Kam. I am average.....at best. the car makes me look good, but remember that:

"IT IS THE CAR, IT IS THE DRIVER, AND IT IS THE COURSE"

- Darren - 05-09-2007

I think I still qualify for "C", where is the list of mod points?  Wait, how are the classes set up? How are you "A" Nick?