Riesentöter Forums
Porsche's and Hooter's - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Riesentöter Charity (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+--- Thread: Porsche's and Hooter's (/showthread.php?tid=61)

Pages: 1 2 3

- ZBlue996Kam - 09-07-2006

That's the same day that I'm running the Philadelphia 1/2 Marathon. 

I'll join you guys if I can still walk after the run.

- smankow - 09-08-2006

ZBlue996Kam wrote:
Quote:That's the same day that I'm running the Philadelphia 1/2 Marathon.

I'll join you guys if I can still walk after the run.

Hey Kam,

this is just what you need after the marathon - wings and beer Big Grin - the ultimate health food diet.

And remember, we're only at Hooter's until after the game. Hopefully, you will be finished the race by then.

- ZBlue996Kam - 09-08-2006

I am expecting to finish by around 10:00 am.

However, last night my 15 year old signed up for a 2:00pm appointment to see the Boston University recruitment reception that day in Philadelphia.  I guess I will miss you guys at Hooters.  If she decided to go to BU and got accepted, I will not be driving much!

Drink and eat more for me!

Tongue

- smankow - 09-09-2006

that's a shame, Kam.  I thought that visions of Orange shorts would give you incentive for run faster.

- Wellardmac - 09-09-2006

The drive to BU is a nice one, it should encourage you to drive more - believe me, it's a lot less hassle to drive it, than to fly!

I used to live in the Northern suburbs of Boston, so if she ends up studying there, drop me a note and I'll give you the most hassle free route to Boston.... my first 6 months down here I was driving home every weekend and I still do the trip several times a year. There are good ways to get there and really bad ways to get there. Unfortunately, CT is along the way and there's no escaping that part of the drive. Hartford is hell on earth.

- Marty Kocse - 09-11-2006

Bill,

Count me in and I'm bringing the wife.  I'll leave at noon and should be there by 12:45.  It's a great excuse to finally get my wife to go to Hooters and a P club event with me. 

Do we need more visibility for this thing to take off?  What's the projected turnout?

Marty

- JimK - 383 - 09-11-2006

Looks to be as good an excuse as any to take the little red car out for a ride!

- Phokaioglaukos - 09-11-2006

Is an e-mail to the whole membership in order?

- smankow - 09-12-2006

Marty Kocse wrote:
Quote:Bill,

Do we need more visibility for this thing to take off? What's the projected turnout?

Marty

Have we arranged to get any RTR or MAW banners for this event? I agree with Chris that we should send a bulk email to those accepted, at a minimum, and get this put onto our website (and keep the MAW info at the top since it is the upcoming event)

Any support from MAW, local coverage, etc.?

Steve

- Tony356993 - 09-13-2006

Boys, can't make it ................selling drugs. Smile See Y'all at the track.