Riesentöter Forums
5TH RTR AutoX+ Roadshow event - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: 5TH RTR AutoX+ Roadshow event (/showthread.php?tid=706)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- STEVEMCMORN - 08-09-2007

Darren wrote:
Quote:Are we running our classes A-G or whatever, or are we doing SCCA classes?
FYI....... RTR run group - As per last Philly SCCA autoX, we have arranged with SCCA to set up our own special 'RTR' class so we can all run, park & marshal together - which should help the social side of the event. We will need to add the letter 'R' in front of your official car classification ie if car is SS class and number 123, your new number will be RSS 123

- Darren - 08-09-2007

Ok, so we are still competing against the other SCCA'ers.....that was my question.  So I'll be R-ASP then....

- STEVEMCMORN - 08-09-2007

Darren wrote:
Quote:Ok, so we are still competing against the other SCCA'ers.....that was my question. So I'll be R-ASP then....

Yes but all RTR 'R" class cars will all run together at the same time in the same session regardless of your SCCA class. I will be R-SS and you will be R-ASP -- we will be timed and judged against others in the same SCCA class but we won't run in those different groups at different times with them - we'll run together.

I'm currently waiting to hear from SCCA to confirm when R group will run - AM or PM - and will update as soon as hear. Just because ASP is scheduled to run AM (not sure this is just example), doesn't mean you will run AM - need to wait and see! watch this space!

Make sense??

- Darren - 08-09-2007

Totally....Now I just have to figure out how to leave the campsite at the Folk Fest and get there in time Smile

- Queboss - 08-10-2007

You are competing with other SCCA members but your time will be posted with all other RTR drivers not in ASP class. If you're running PM session, you don't have to be there 'till 11:30AM.

- JIMK - 08-10-2007

How does running in an AX effect the tech inspection performed for a DE?

- STEVEMCMORN - 08-10-2007

UPDATE 2--  11AUG07 - WE HAVE REQUESTED TO RUN IN THE MORNING (AM) SESSION - TIMINGS SHOWN BELOW

(iii) later the same day -- we requested morning session but they put us in PM session (which ain't so bad - atleast we get a lie in!) - PM session timings updated below

[line]

Start time - WE ARE NOW IN PM SESSION - revised timings added below
  • [b]11:00 Arrive [/*]
  • 11:30 - 12:30 Registration / Tech Inspection [/*]
  • 12:30 Mandatory Driver's Meeting [/*]
  • 1:10 - 1:45 Course Walks / Competitors Pre-Grid cars / Novice Course Walk [/*]
  • 1:45 First Afternoon Car Off [/*]
  • 1:45 - 3:15 Heat 3 [/*]
  • 3:15 - 4:45 Heat 4 [/*]
  • 4:45 - 5:00 Clean Up [/*]
  • 5:00 Trophies and Beer [/b] [/*]
~

- TwentySix - 08-11-2007

I'll be there in my yellow rabbit  Smile

Make sure if you do online registration that after you choose your car class you check off the box under:

Car Class Picklist (Indexed classes) for "Porsche Club Class ®"

- TwentySix - 08-11-2007

JIMK wrote:
Quote:How does running in an AX effect the tech inspection performed for a DE?
I don't think there would be a problem unless you had some kind of incident, but you should run it by Wally to be certain, it's his call...

- STEVEMCMORN - 08-11-2007

UPDATE - we requested morning session but they put us in PM session (which ain't so bad - atleast we get a lie in!) - PM session timings updated above