Riesentöter Forums
2011 Planes & Porsches - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: 2011 Planes & Porsches (/showthread.php?tid=2900)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- CarreraSupercharged - 08-10-2011

I hear ya Mark,...

The problem though is that I already have 2 other car cover (1 indoor and 1 outdoor) this one came with my 964 when I bough it last February.

If no taker its going at the curb next Tuesday,...

- trevornaidoo - 08-11-2011

Put it up on Rennlist.  I am sure someone local will be happy to take it off your hands.

- dmano - 08-11-2011

Not to rain on our parade but mommy nature does not seem too happy with Sat to Monday. NOAA has us at 70% heavy T showers up to an inch for Sun. When would be be notified of the event date change? 

- CarreraSupercharged - 08-11-2011

Steve has sent this earlier this week:

8) Back-up rain dates[/i][/b]

We don’t have one! We will still run in the rain …. which actually makes it more fun! The only things we will stop for are (i) if any planes land and (ii) nearby lightening

Finally, the aircraft hangar is a great place to watch the competition and will be full of vendors, hot jets and cool Porsches -- all friends, guests and spectators are very welcome.

That’s all folks – thanks for your support and see ya on Sunday at 8am

If you require any further information, please feel free to e-mail me at stevemcmorn@hotmail.com

Cheers

Steve McMorn

2011 RTR AX Chief Helper Smurf

- CarreraSupercharged - 08-13-2011

944BlueS wrote:
Quote:As soon as you give that car cover away it's going to rain on you where ever you go! Big Grin

Every time I backed my car out of the garage last year (after wiping it down) it rained. After breaking down and buying a nice cover, it still rains on me, but only when I'm driving. As soon as I stop, so does the rain.

I think if I watered all of my roses, then took the car out for a drive, we could have biblical flooding.

The Car Cover is accounted for,.... a fellow Porsche owner from Rennlist has taken it from my hands.

Thanks to all.

Stephane

- Vytenis - 08-14-2011

Congratulations to Nick Betegh for fastest time of the day at 57.205 seconds. This despite some intense competition from all sorts of 4 wheel drive, turbo cars in the non-Porsche class. Way to to go Nick!

"V"

- Curtis427 - 08-15-2011

Thanks to all that attended the 4th annual Planes & Porsches "Summer Spectacular". It would not have been possible without the help of a lot of Reisentoter Club members and some non-members.

I don't know yet how much we have raised for Miller-Keystone Blood Center but I do know it will be in the Thousands of dollars.

Thank you!

Ian

AX Results Attached

- APXD 30 - 08-16-2011

This was a nice effort by organizers, volunteers, and sponsors. Mother nature--no so much.

Great job Ian, Steve, V, and company!

- Vytenis - 08-16-2011

Results shown below are for participants in the RTR championship.  Congratulations to Chuck Smith for his 1st place finish.  We had a tight contest with .257 seconds separating first and third place.  Great fun, even in the wet.

"V"

- Vytenis - 08-16-2011

Corrected championship points standings are listed below. Don't know what happened to the spreadsheet as I copy and paste...oh well. Reviewed the results of the first three events. Please note that event 3 results have been modified as well here (Mark B & "V" got an extra point because I forgot to include the "5" point award). The previous event 3 posting remains so you can see the change.

So after all that...Congratulations Chuck! Tied with Ian, with Stephane licking at your heels.

"V"