Riesentöter Forums
RTR AX Championship Event #3 Hershey - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: RTR AX Championship Event #3 Hershey (/showthread.php?tid=3185)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- arena - 06-11-2012

pearlcoupeg35 wrote:
Quote:Awesome to see AutoX really getting going --- or maybe it always has been just not pictured on the forums? --- or maybe i dont visit the forum enough? Smile

either way - good to see Jon give away money as i feel like every time i see him he is getting mine!!! lol
LOL

- arena - 06-11-2012

Yesterdays Results:

[Image: AX3.jpg]

Current Points:

[Image: x1nips.jpg]

[Image: bijlhv.jpg]

- CarreraSupercharged - 06-11-2012

Jon, where are those PPF above come from?

- arena - 06-11-2012

CarreraSupercharged wrote:
Quote:Jon, were are those PPF above come from?

Same spreadsheet formula we have been using for years. Cool

- CarreraSupercharged - 06-11-2012

arena wrote:
Quote:CarreraSupercharged wrote:
Quote:Jon, were are those PPF above come from?

Same spreadsheet formula we have been using for years. Cool

I was refering to how/method you use to input data to each of us into the spread sheet,..

This is an example of the PPFs that were used last year,... it would have been a good place to start in determining the PPF of each member.

- arena - 06-11-2012

I used the same spreadsheet, and entered the information for each car as completely as possible.  

- betegh9 - 06-11-2012

the results are not fair at this point.......Please include the PPF factor (PAX in most other clubs)

- arena - 06-12-2012

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:the results are not fair at this point.......Please include the PPF factor (PAX in most other clubs)
Your eyes are getting old. The PPF is in there- it's the first thing listed next to each driver's name, and it works exactly the same as it did before... PPF x time = Adjusted Time

I realize it's not in the same order as before, but please don't make me build a new spreadsheet. I have enough on my plate

[Image: AX3.jpg]

- CarreraSupercharged - 06-12-2012

This has become ridiculously annoying,... We have now three events down,... and yet we are still debating a proper scoring/ppf system that have worked for years without a glitch.

Jon, could you make sure the PPFs you are posting are those provided by the drivers and not your sole input/interpretation of each car?

Some have PPF lower than last year, others have PPF lower than OEM for same vehicle (how is that happening).  I am sure you have sent a spread sheet to each of us, and most likely have received input from them.

Please, in the spirit of a friendly competition make sure that all of us have a fair say about their own competitiveness.  

- arena - 06-12-2012

CarreraSupercharged wrote:
Quote:This has become ridiculously annoying,... We have now three events down,... and yet we are still debating a proper scoring/ppf system that have worked for years without a glitch.

Jon, could you make sure the PPFs you are posting are those provided by the drivers and not your sole input/interpretation of each car?

Some have PPF lower than last year, others have PPF lower than OEM for same vehicle (how is that happening). I am sure you have sent a spread sheet to each of us, and most likely have received input from them.

Please, in the spirit of a friendly competition make sure that all of us have a fair say about their own competitiveness.

I have litterally spent entire days fiddling with the PPF spreadsheet. At one point I got frustrated that it included TOO MUCH data in the equation and then decided to create my own, only to scrap that in the interests of keeping things the same as before.

The PPF formula accounts for:

Vehicle Power, weight, ride height, tire wear rating, tire width, sidewall size, wheel size, power, camber front and rear, suspension stiffness front and rear.

Adjusting ANY of this data affects the PPF slightly. I did my best to include the most accurate information possible. Where info isn't possible (for instance, I'm not forcing everyone to go get an alignment just so I can find out how much camber they are using) I used standard Porsche data.

I can assure you that I have taken this VERY seriously, and I have no interest in manipulating the results for anyone. I am actually considering removing myself from the championship points for the gesture alone.

If anyone would like to dispute their PPF, I will be happy to go over the data.