Riesentöter Forums
2008 RTR AutoX+ Championship - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: 2008 RTR AutoX+ Championship (/showthread.php?tid=989)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- betegh9 - 07-03-2008

Graham wrote:
Quote:Ccns23 wrote:
Quote:OK, I know this is a stupid, stupid question, but why aren't I included on this list? Is there something else we need to do in order to be included?

How much "V"? I posted a pretty good time in McMorns 997 so if I go to the rest of the roadshow, and with a few $$'s, maybe I could be in the championship!!!

How much ...?

Graham! You do not need to bribe anyone.......... resurect the boxter, lower it, stiffen the suspension and WALA! You'll have a top contender.

Anyway, Why do you list your past rides? Who wants to know? It is NOW and the FUTURE. If you linger in the past, you'll be in the same boat as the BIG automakers (USA). Do I hear that Porsche is coming out with a Hydrogen car? or is it Honda?Confusedhock:Confusedhock:Big Grin:dude::dude:

- Vytenis - 07-03-2008

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:Anyway, Why do you list your past rides? Who wants to know? It is NOW and the FUTURE. If you linger in the past, you'll be in the same boat as the BIG automakers (USA).
To quote an unknown (to me) source " Those who forget history are bound to repeat it"

- betegh9 - 07-05-2008

Vytenis wrote:
Quote:betegh9 wrote:
Quote:Anyway, Why do you list your past rides? Who wants to know? It is NOW and the FUTURE. If you linger in the past, you'll be in the same boat as the BIG automakers (USA).
To quote an unknown (to me) source " Those who forget history are bound to repeat it"

Did I say: "forget"?? I just said "linger", not forget!!TongueTongue:dude:

- Vytenis - 07-05-2008

You got me. 

Just heard Dr. Dan Gottlieb on NPR.  "Remember the past, enjoy the present, and look forward to the future".

Man, we should be going OT with this...Back to the championship.

"V"

- Vytenis - 07-30-2008

Championship points after 4/6 events:

- jmazz - 07-30-2008

This is getting close.  It looks like there are bigger gaps because some people have more or less events at this point.  To compensate for that I just figured the average score for the top 5.  It moves the standing around a little and shows just how close the race is right now.

Driver      Average
Nick        8.66
Jeremy     8.33
Steve       8.00
Geza       7.50
Jim          6.66

- Vytenis - 09-04-2008

Championship points & standings through event #5:

We are totalling the highest four (4) points out of six (6) events.  Dropped scores shown in smaller font. 

- Vytenis - 09-04-2008

If you thought things were interesting before...

- jmazz - 09-04-2008

WOW!!! Confusedhock:
So Steve and I are tied for first and he won't be at the final event.  I really wasn't planning on being there either but if Nick or Jim get any points they can take the win.  I may have to find some free time that weekend.  Hopefully I haven't sold my car or moved to New Hampshire by then.

- STEVEMCMORN - 09-05-2008

DOUBLE WOW!  a tie for first place with 4 people who could win the title - how that for an exciting championship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some scenarios

- unlikely i will be able to attend the next event in mid OCT due to the imminent arrival of twins

- If Nick, Jim or JMAZZ attend and win, they could potentially take the title 

- If JMAZZ comes 1st or 2nd, it would replace a lower score and his point would incraese pushing me into 2nd

- If Jimbo wins, he would over take me for second but not if only comes second

- IF nick wins and JMAZZ comes 2nd , Nick wins with 36 pts, JMAZZ score increases to 34 and I'm knocked to third

and i think if Jim wins with Nick in second and Jmazz in 3rd, I would be knocked from 1st to 4th!!!!!

...... and at the point I'm all confused!

GREAT STUFF !!! Will be interesting to see how all works out