Riesentöter Forums
Watkins Glenn Caravan - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Watkins Glenn Caravan (/showthread.php?tid=2339)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- emayer - 07-23-2010

Good point Chris, I don't know the answer other than the fact that the entire structure is on the soutbound side just below the Allentown interchange.

Would anyone like to meet around 1-2 pm?  That should assure a WGI arrival by 6pm.

Anyone staying in Corning?  I was late to the draw so I wound up there.

- Lainey - 07-23-2010

Eric,
We are staying at the Hilton Gardens in Horseheads (Corning/Elmira?) - I think the 1PM meeting time is a plan. We can always catch up with the pack heading up there...

- DJbrand1 - 07-23-2010

Anyone heading up Friday? Some of us have to work around here and can't leave Thursday. Tongue

- LouZ - 07-23-2010

emayer wrote:
Quote:Anyone staying in Corning? I was late to the draw so I wound up there.

Yo - Eric!

We're staying at the Radisson in downtown Corning.

- emayer - 07-23-2010

Hi everyone!  Looks like a convoy is a buildin'.  I make a great decoy for the Polizei....

Open invite to all for 1pm at the Allentown Service Area.  Perhaps a roll call here is a good idea so we know who to wait for.

To those having to work Friday, please ditch or quit and come join us!  Wink

Brotha Lou!  Glad you'll be at WGI too, if not at the very least to watch you go up through the esses again- awesome.  Can you join the caravan?  I'm staying at the Staybridge Suites in Corning.  If someone would be kind enough to post bail for me, I'd be happy to buy a round once we're there.  Can't wait!

- KennyB - 07-24-2010

I need to check my schedule for Thursday - working half day (just 12 hours...HA!)     1-2 p.m would likely work for me.

- betegh9 - 07-24-2010

Leaving home at 3 pm since I do not have a trailer to drop off, so most likely miss your caravan, but I will be meeting up with my student at the Pocono exit. We will head west at Wilkes Barre taking 309, rt.6, and then north on 14 right into WG. This route is the shortest and most scenic, but longer in time by 20 minutes than I-81. 81 is fastest as long as there is NO construction tie ups, otherwise it becomes the worst way to go.
Good luck to you guys and see you at the track or some of you at the Seneca lodge for dinner.

- scwaters - 07-25-2010

For those of us that are getting on @ LV interchange, how about a cell phone hook-up and we will be waiting on the on ramp @ 1 p.m., waiting for your call.  Got the last room at the Falls motel, 5 minutes to the track.  Eric, that's where George & friend and you and I had lunch last year.

- KennyB - 07-26-2010

How long to get from LV to WG?  I estimate about 4 - 4.5 hrs. Trailer drop off is from 6 - 9 pm.  If you guys will be at the Service Plaza at about 2 pm, I'll meet you there.

KB

- Brian Minkin - 07-26-2010

What is it going to be. 1 or 2?  I will be able to make the caravan.