Riesentöter Forums
RTR Championship event #2 - Warminster - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: RTR Championship event #2 - Warminster (/showthread.php?tid=2934)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- trevornaidoo - 05-07-2012

CarreraSupercharged wrote:
Quote:trevornaidoo wrote:
Quote:Results from yesterday's AutoX at Warminster Park:
http://phillyscca.com/solo2/results/2012/SO050612.shtml

Kermit, .. looks like you don't show an old monkey how to make grimaces,..Big Grin

Congratulation to John for beating Dady,... once more

Looks like it was a tie, Nick won on raw time and Jonathan on PAX time. I think we need a rematch at Hershey.

Stephane, sorry to hear about the transmission, I hope you get it sorted before Hershey.

- betegh9 - 05-07-2012

Kirmit is a better car, the RED EYE SPECIAL (RES) is a car that everyone asks about.  RES had better tire, Kirmit has a better suspension.  Kirmit has more ponies under some hood, RES a little lighter.  RES suspension was designed over 50 years ago on a slide rule, Kirmit was designed on a computer by crack pot engineers.  Kirmit wins in  pax, The RED EYE SPECIAL wins raw time.  The real contest will be when both drivers drive the same car supplied by...........someone or some company who wants to know..........

could this be the RACE OF THE CENTURY?

- arena - 05-08-2012

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:Kirmit is a better car, the RED EYE SPECIAL (RES) is a car that everyone asks about. RES had better tire, Kirmit has a better suspension. Kirmit has more ponies under some hood, RES a little lighter. RES suspension was designed over 50 years ago on a slide rule, Kirmit was designed on a computer by crack pot engineers. Kirmit wins in pax, The RED EYE SPECIAL wins raw time. The real contest will be when both drivers drive the same car supplied by...........someone or some company who wants to know.......... could this be the RACE OF THE CENTURY?
Great driving, Nick- That 46.xx was a FAST run! HOWEVER- keep in mind that the cayman is a bone stock street car and you're driving a race prepped track machine on racing slicks Cool I'll catch up. Here is the simple list of results:

Driver
Overall Best

Nick Betegh

Jonathan Arena

Jonathan Fox

Derek Fasano
51.498*

John Bichnevicius

Vytenis Bichnevicius

Trevor Naidoo

David Nettleton

James Tricarico

George Hofmann

Larry Durlofsky

Margaret Nettleton

*1 Cone = 2 second penalty was added

- arena - 05-08-2012

Guys I'm sorry for the delay in uploading everything- I tried to get into work an hour early today to take care of everything and I started getting calls immediately. Tomorrow is my day off, so I'm planning to spend all day getting the AX section of the website up with pictures, etc.

- Queboss - 05-08-2012

It was nice meeting you Jonathan. Thank God I did not compete with the RTR guys, I would have been 3rd place raw time. By the way, Nick had some help from me, I was his tire warmer and he needed it that day. Glad to see everyone had fun!

- Vytenis - 05-08-2012

Vytenis wrote:
Quote:let the smack talk resume...

"V"

My son John is smacking me!

"V"

- Queboss - 05-08-2012

Mr. V, your son John has a lot of potentials to beat Nick down the road Smile

- arena - 05-08-2012

A few pictures-  more are coming!

[Image: A8gRf.jpg]

[Image: 81u0M.jpg]

[Image: hgiEP.jpg]

[Image: ZtOz9.jpg]

[Image: xHGvW.jpg]

[Image: 17yEn.jpg]

[Image: gOsy0.jpg]

[Image: ftyH1.jpg]

^^ Nick preparing to give me a driving lesson

[Image: MdXEl.jpg]

[Image: Z7OpR.jpg]

[Image: ahDOG.jpg]

- jbichnevicius - 05-08-2012

Had a great time at my second autocross. Looking forward to the rest of the season

- betegh9 - 05-08-2012

arena wrote:
Quote:betegh9 wrote:
Quote:Kirmit is a better car, the RED EYE SPECIAL (RES) is a car that everyone asks about. RES had better tire, Kirmit has a better suspension. Kirmit has more ponies under some hood, RES a little lighter. RES suspension was designed over 50 years ago on a slide rule, Kirmit was designed on a computer by crack pot engineers. Kirmit wins in pax, The RED EYE SPECIAL wins raw time. The real contest will be when both drivers drive the same car supplied by...........someone or some company who wants to know.......... could this be the RACE OF THE CENTURY?
Great driving, Nick- That 46.xx was a FAST run! HOWEVER- keep in mind that the cayman is a bone stock street car and you're driving a race prepped track machine on racing slicks Cool I'll catch up. Here is the simple list of results:

Driver
Overall Best

Nick Betegh

Jonathan Arena

Jonathan Fox

Derek Fasano
51.498*

John Bichnevicius

Vytenis Bichnevicius

Trevor Naidoo

David Nettleton

James Tricarico

George Hofmann

Larry Durlofsky

Margaret Nettleton

*1 Cone = 2 second penalty was added

Excuse me, but them are no racin' slicks.........They are my street tires. I drive on them to every event, drive the event, and drive home. I didn't even checked my tire pressures. My back hurt so bad, I couldn't even bend over.

I am gona need WenNie to push my wheelchair soon though........

The Cayman is a bone stck street car....... like no other as the GT3, which is a factory race car prepared for the street. Tongue