Riesentöter Forums
killing the Winter boredom - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: killing the Winter boredom (/showthread.php?tid=2935)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Vytenis - 12-22-2011

Nick, perhaps your index is high because of all the modifications which make your car more theoretically capable.  That coupled with an excellent driver (that would be you) should make for a winning combination.

"V"

- JimWirt - 12-23-2011

Well if you bring a jack and a flashlite we will all be able to see your handy work at an autocross next year!

- CarreraSupercharged - 12-23-2011

JimWirt wrote:
Quote:Well if you bring a jack and a flashlite we will all be able to see your handy work at an autocross next year!
Well,..Yall keep in mind that these are not "Mods", it's simply replacing old parts with new ones...:dude:

- CarreraSupercharged - 12-27-2011

Santa, brought me nice presents. I was a very good boy this past year,...

Go Pro Hero2-HD, and a set of Corbeau recliners in the same color as my interior.

Can't wait to put them in. This winter will be very long,...Sad

- betegh9 - 12-27-2011

Where is your 5 or 6point hole thru the seat?

- CarreraSupercharged - 12-27-2011

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:Where is your 5 or 6point hole thru the seat?

She said that I may still have to use my jewels for something,.. something,...Cool

So,.. No 5 or 6 points harness, I have a 4 points and it is sufficiently restraining in my opinion.

Beside, I have to carry the Miss around on a date from time to time, these seats were the best compromise I could find.

- arena - 01-03-2012

CarreraSupercharged wrote:
Quote:Wheels are finnaly here,.. Yeeha

Gah! OZ Allegerita's.... I need those!

- arena - 01-03-2012

Vytenis wrote:
Quote:CarreraSupercharged wrote:
Quote:While I was into the painting mood, and since I did such a great job, I dissassembled the front shocks assembly, polished the stut mounts and painted the springs yellow, with a dash of purple on the top mount and adjusting collar,..!!!WinkWinkWink

I don't think the paint job/polish story is going to fly with inspectors.

"V"

LOL

Guess you'll be racing in the "Street Mod" class...?

- betegh9 - 01-03-2012

In AX they never look under the car...............Oh! Unless you win FTD
The same goes for club racing........ If you win, you are cheating! People (Porsche drivers that only go FLAT OUT) can't accept a good driver in a lesser car............who is faster than they are.

- CarreraSupercharged - 01-08-2012

I have been very busy lately with my winter maintenance/upgrade. This Saturday I had the help of two Veterans with the removal of my engine. I need to fix a few leaks from the valve cover to the chain cover, and will also perform a valve adjustment while I'm in there. I am not sure yet what else I will be doing to this puppy, but it will be driven by how much fund I can gather,...

Any suggestion of routine maintenance things to do while the engine is out, will be appreciated.

It was very nice to have Ian and V over to do the engine drop and benefit from their knowledge. Judging by how much sludge there was on the engine and transmission, I will be busy all winter just cleaning,...:X