Riesentöter Forums
Emergency...I CANT REGISTER FOR THE POCONO EVENT!!!! - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Emergency...I CANT REGISTER FOR THE POCONO EVENT!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=431)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- smankow - 04-01-2007

Larry, for the bargain price of $39.95 he can become my associate member [Image: thumbup.gif]

Just kidding about the price.

- jakp993 - 04-01-2007

smankow wrote:
Quote:Larry, for the bargain price of $39.95 he can become my associate member [Image: thumbup.gif]

Just kidding about the price.
I suspect we'll see RTR affiliate memberships for sale on e-bay shortly with the demand for our events Big Grin

Jack

- larrybard - 04-01-2007

Thanks to Carol, the immediate problem with my son's registration was fixed.  Unfortunately he's now waitlisted.  Although I'll separately deal with PCA about the family affiliation, the problem appears to be entirely caused by my son not heeding the many notices by Carol (as well as others) that he should receive a confirmation of MotorsportReg.com registration -- and to let Carol know if he hadn't.

Carol, many thanks again for your help!

Larry

- larrybard - 04-01-2007

Steve,

Thanks for the generous offer to make my son your affiliate (and not to charge $39.95).  I assume he will then get to drive your car when he participates in the green group.  Will you also take care of his college tuition?

Regards,

Larry

- Graham - 04-01-2007

larrybard wrote:
Quote:Steve,

Thanks for the generous offer to make my son your affiliate (and not to charge $39.95). I assume he will then get to drive your car when he participates in the green group. Will you also take care of his college tuition?

Regards,

Larry
LOL!!!!

- smankow - 04-01-2007

larrybard wrote:
Quote:Steve,

Thanks for the generous offer to make my son your affiliate (and not to charge $39.95). I assume he will then get to drive your car when he participates in the green group. Will you also take care of his college tuition?

Regards,

Larry
will I get the tax deductions along with the tuition credit?

- larrybard - 04-01-2007

smankow wrote:
Quote:will I get the tax deductions along with the tuition credit?
Gee, you're a tough negotiator, but okay, you've got a deal. I accept your offer. (I'll leave it to the other lawyers on the list to opine whether we now have a binding contract.)

- catchacab - 04-01-2007

What does "Pending Review" mean?

- Sechsgang - 04-01-2007

I AM IN!!!!!

Carol was very nice and approved me. I am officially signed up for the event!

Thanks again guys!!!

EDIT...if you guys cant tell, I am into my driving VERY enthusiastically and am trying to get as much practice as I can. That being said, Im aware that the site is run by people on Volunteer system and greatly appreciate the responces. Again, thank you all!

- Brian Minkin - 04-01-2007

catchacab wrote:
Quote:What does "Pending Review" mean?

Step one of registration is Pending Review by the registrar. After you are approved your status goes to confirmed. Carol will check each application to be sure they have specified the correct run group ect.

Lot of hard work goes on behind the scenes.