Riesentöter Forums
2nd RTR AutoX+ Roadshow event - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: 2nd RTR AutoX+ Roadshow event (/showthread.php?tid=490)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- malammik - 05-14-2007

I know of 3 people know that wont be doing Father's day autox. In addition, there will be autox in Warminster  that day and there will be AutoX @ Meadowlads with NNJR. Anyone going? We should probably start a new thread for this.

- TwentySix - 05-14-2007

Vytenis wrote:
Quote:I don't know all the autocross lingo, but somehow I think...

"V"
[Image: icon107] Oops, sorry... I fixed it... history rewritten [Image: yltype.gif]

Quote:Steve wound up 5th!! [Image: bigok.gif]

- STEVEMCMORN - 05-14-2007

malammik wrote:
Quote:I know of 3 people know that wont be doing Father's day autox. In addition, there will be autox in Warminster that day and there will be AutoX @ Meadowlads with NNJR. Anyone going? We should probably start a new thread for this.

Up to you guys - we organize these for you so if Ripken doesn't work for most, lets change it!!!!!!

I will be one of the 3 who will not be there as going to France for the weekend to watch the Le Mans race - so it's up to you. Think Warminster would be easier for most as closer but 'appy to do what majority wants..........

- STEVEMCMORN - 05-14-2007

Hammerin Hank wrote:
Quote:Don't worry about it....I have to work on the Father's day event, anyways. You can factor me out, as well.

Dude - our lill' championship is like the mafia... once you're in, YOU'RE IN..... know what I'ma sayin'??Wink

But seriously folks, it was great to see you there. No worries, we'll figure out a pax ppf for you based on both SCCA and our 'mav pca' based system and if you come again, great .... if not, I'm sure you'll have atleast 24 pts in the bag and probably won't be last!

- betegh9 - 05-14-2007

STEVEMCMORN wrote:
Quote:malammik wrote:
Quote:I know of 3 people know that wont be doing Father's day autox. In addition, there will be autox in Warminster that day and there will be AutoX @ Meadowlads with NNJR. Anyone going? We should probably start a new thread for this.

Up to you guys - we organize these for you so if Ripken doesn't work for most, lets change it!!!!!!

I will be one of the 3 who will not be there as going to France for the weekend to watch the Le Mans race - so it's up to you. Think Warminster would be easier for most as closer but 'appy to do what majority wants..........

Steve! I'm so sorry for you.........I'll get the violin and seranade you at the airport while you board.TongueBig Grin:dude::dude:

To the rest reading the AX thread!
Anyways, I will be at NNJR AX because I am running for end of year poins.
Those of you that have excuses on Father's day, they are lame.Confusedhock: Aren't you supose to do what YOU WANT on your day? If you were able to get loose on Mother's day, you could certainly take off June 17.

Check the June 17 AX thread: AX JUNE 17! WOW!

- malammik - 05-14-2007

Warminster is 5 minutes away from my house but I vote for NNJR-PCA autox as I would rather get 7 or 8 runs instead of 4 and hang out with the rest of the very nice nnjr porsche folks.

If there are beginners out there reading this, Bill Gilbert from NNJR gives the best novice walk through. You will have fun - guaranteed.

- TwentySix - 05-14-2007

If you guys go to NNJ with Nick, he'll keep an eye out for you guys... right Nick?  Wink

The event we have on the calendar is the Chesapeake Challenge #38, but if you vote to go elsewhere that's fine... in addition to Warminster, there is a Saturday event at Englishtown, NJ the day before Father's Day.  I bet the traffic down to Ripkin on I95 could be bad with the beach season starting up.

- malammik - 05-14-2007

My crystal ball is showing me 2-day autox weekend. mmm-mmm-mmm.

- betegh9 - 05-14-2007

elizabeth26 wrote:
Quote:If you guys go to NNJ with Nick, he'll keep an eye out for you guys... right Nick? Wink

The event we have on the calendar is the Chesapeake Challenge #38, but if you vote to go elsewhere that's fine... in addition to Warminster, there is a Saturday event at Englishtown, NJ the day before Father's Day. I bet the traffic down to Ripkin on I95 could be bad with the beach season starting up.

OF COURSE.......,.....MY BET IS STILL ON!! :dude::dude:

- Darren - 05-14-2007

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:elizabeth26 wrote:
Quote:If you guys go to NNJ with Nick, he'll keep an eye out for you guys... right Nick? Wink

The event we have on the calendar is the Chesapeake Challenge #38, but if you vote to go elsewhere that's fine... in addition to Warminster, there is a Saturday event at Englishtown, NJ the day before Father's Day. I bet the traffic down to Ripkin on I95 could be bad with the beach season starting up.

OF COURSE.......,.....MY BET IS STILL ON!! :dude::dude:
Nick, for the bet, can we switch cars?