Riesentöter Forums
Californication - what year is his 911?? - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Porsche-Related Discussion (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+--- Thread: Californication - what year is his 911?? (/showthread.php?tid=1053)

Pages: 1 2

- NorthCoventry993cab - 04-09-2008

Ok fellow PCA members, I have only seen the first few episodes of the show and I am trying to figure out what year is car is.  I'm sure someone on this site will know!

Cool

- STEVEMCMORN - 04-09-2008

NorthCoventry993cab wrote:
Quote:Ok fellow PCA members, I have only seen the first few episodes of the show and I am trying to figure out what year is car is. I'm sure someone on this site will know!

Which one? in a later episode, he buys another one??

Wow, I am only thru episode 3, so my guess is around a '90 964???  But while on the subject, what is the later model he buys since apparently you know both!

Thanks!

- Ccns23 - 04-09-2008

I've heard of the show but never really watched it. Is it worth the time?

Well put it this way, being a 40 yr. old divorced male I LUV the show!  I just started watching it On Demand the other night, I find it extremely amusing.  Episodes are only 1/2 hour too so it won't take long for me to get through all 12 or whatever. 

- Ccns23 - 04-09-2008

Cool. Maybe if it's on demand maybe I'll check it out tonight sometime.

Thanks

- STEVEMCMORN - 04-09-2008

Ccns23 wrote:
Quote:I've heard of the show but never really watched it. Is it worth the time?

It is my favourite show on TV by a country mile - great stuff .... quite edgy and I think it's how all 30-, 40, 50- something men with porsches would like to live their lives ... ok not really, not permanently but perhaps for a couple of weeks

he buys a 997 ?turbo cab but ............ you'll have to watch to find out

- NorthCoventry993cab - 04-10-2008

Ok, so that is the new one he buys ( I didn't get to that episode yet).  So what is his first one?? You can tell I'm not an expert but I think early 90's cab prior to 993 but not as old as a 930. Had to be a 964 then, right??  Don't laugh, I am still a rookie owner/member!

- catchacab - 04-23-2008

Just finished watching the first season...awesome show!

It should be the official show of RTR  An episode should be played before each membership meeting!

I think who ever wrote the series knows Mankowski.  It is like watching his life on TV.

- STEVEMCMORN - 04-24-2008

catchacab wrote:
Quote:I think who ever wrote the series knows Mankowski. It is like watching his life on TV.
Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin