Riesentöter Forums
The Chuff Zone - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thread: The Chuff Zone (/showthread.php?tid=1072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- catchacab - 03-12-2008

I like a printed version too.  I won't bring my laptop into the bathroom.

- ccm911 - 03-12-2008

Sounds like fun.  Those Tappet boys look close to death!

As for Der Gasser,  I like to think that folks ponder the wisdom of my column whilst on the hopper.

- Tony356993 - 03-12-2008

Quote:I like getting the glossy copy in the mail - I like being able to hold paper to read it and I like to see my photos in print when I submit them.
Most of us like dG but if it is so labor intensive AND we lose money, why not consider an alternative? Are we to think that because people do not use the forum that they do not use the internet? How do we know how many folks might view the forum but not register? How about going to 4-6 issues a year? Isn't the postage cost a substantial part of the expense? I do not believe the club would suffer immensly if dG were phased out in paper form over time. Just my .02

Quote:I won't bring my laptop into the bathroom.
I'm trying to get my 11 year old to remove his mind from the toilet & fart joke phase and now I have to worry about Eric and y'all. Wink

- dmano - 03-12-2008

How long do we men spend on the commode? 

Long enough to do email, look at the forum, answer the forum, look at some internet news, search eBay motors for parts, check out other car sites then we take a ------.

At least that's what Diane tells me.

- catchacab - 03-12-2008

dmano wrote:
Quote:How long do we men spend on the commode?

Long enough to do email, look at the forum, answer the forum, look at some internet news, search eBay motors for parts, check out other car sites then we take a ------.

At least that's what Diane tells me.

Back in college, one of my friends and fraternity brothers told us a true story about his family. John, grew up here in the suburbs of Philadelphia. His father, a sucessful business owner (and Porsche owner), was the only one home in the new house he had built (this was in the pre-cordless phone era), when PA Bell, came to install phones. He instructed the tech to install phones in all of the bathrooms, not one phone was installed in any bedroom, family room or kitchen. His reasoning was that first, when you are on the throne, and the phone rings, if the phone isn't there, you will miss the call, second, when you are on the throne, what else can you get done, it is a perfect time to make phone calls.

I spent the night at John's parents house durning a pledge trip. His father at the time had a white 911 cab. Sunday morning, John took us out for a little ride in it. It was the first time I had the pleasure to be driven in a Porsche.

The Throne, is the only place in our house that we can be assured that no one will want to disturb us. It is also the place we can be international. Some one once told me most of the time we are Americans, but when you go into the bathroom European.Big Grin (Tony, I hope your son likes that one)

- ccm911 - 03-13-2008

Tony356993 wrote:
Quote:I'm trying to get my 11 year old to remove his mind from the toilet & fart joke phase and now I have to worry about Eric and y'all. Wink
I'm 44 and still can't seem to get past the Fart and Toilet humour.Big Grin

- dmano - 03-13-2008

The best fart and toilet joke man has got to be George Carlin I heard him on XM the other day and he did a whole skit on the subject.  I LOL the rest of the day. Also Lewis Black did one last week. Very Funny Stuff. 

- Tony356993 - 03-13-2008

Quote:fraternity brothers told us a true story
oxymoron? Wink

- ccm911 - 03-13-2008

dmano wrote:
Quote:The best fart and toilet joke man has got to be George Carlin I heard him on XM the other day and he did a whole skit on the subject. I LOL the rest of the day. Also Lewis Black did one last week. Very Funny Stuff.
The seven types of farts per George Carlin:

The fiz, the faz, the fiz-faz, the rip-sh*t, the tear-ass, the snorter, and the one that goes whoosh!

I use my photographic memory for good, not evil.

- catchacab - 03-13-2008

Tony356993 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:fraternity brothers told us a true story
oxymoron? Wink

I was at the house. Every bathroom had a telephone in it.