Riesentöter Forums
The Chuff Zone - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thread: The Chuff Zone (/showthread.php?tid=1072)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Porshagod - 03-13-2008

ccm911 wrote:
Quote:dmano wrote:
Quote:The best fart and toilet joke man has got to be George Carlin I heard him on XM the other day and he did a whole skit on the subject. I LOL the rest of the day. Also Lewis Black did one last week. Very Funny Stuff.
The seven types of farts per George Carlin:

The fiz, the faz, the fiz-faz, the rip-sh*t, the tear-ass, the snorter, and the one that goes whoosh!

I use my photographic memory for good, not evil.

I have a photographic memory too! The only problem is I'm usually out of film. Big Grin

- Mike Andrews - 03-13-2008

There were a number of comments made in the past three pages...

One of which was about the cost of Der Gasser.  Putting the magazine/news letter  together doesn't cost anything.  It's the printing and mailing that cost the club money. 

For those of you that have commented that they want a hard copy to take to the library, would you be willing to pay an extra membership due to receive that hard copy?  If my memory serves me correctly that would be roughly 2.50 an issue.   Here's your chance to impart change........

- ccm911 - 03-14-2008

I just received the latest Der Gasser.  And you are suggesting that folks pay $2.50 for the "privilege" of receiving an advertising circular?

- catchacab - 03-14-2008

ccm911 wrote:
Quote:I just received the latest Der Gasser. And you are suggesting that folks pay $2.50 for the "privilege" of receiving an advertising circular?

When the Chuff Zone is in DG, I do use it in the bathroomTongue.

In all seriousness, in a twenty page magazine, with eight and a half pages of advertisements, it should at minimum break even.

- ccm911 - 03-14-2008

That is exactly my point.  More than eight if you include the "Advertiser Spotlight" which was lifted from last month's Panorama.

- Darren - 03-14-2008

I does look very nice though, she does a nice job with it.

I spilled coffee on mine though, wish I could print another one out Smile

- ccm911 - 03-14-2008

Eric did a nice job on his trailering article.  Very informative, and a subject that is constantly discussed.

And yes, Maureen did do a nice job graphically.

- catchacab - 03-14-2008

Thanks, Chris.

Excluding my article, I feel there was more content in this issue than last.  Still, do we need to write about Vendor night three times.  State of the Region, and Membership News can be merged into one column, and that column should exclude what Graham writes about. 

DG should terminate the advertising contract with Quantum Management Services Tongue(maybe this will get its owner to post here again).

Overall, good job Maureen!

- dmano - 03-14-2008

I still think we need to move on to the next century.

Get more with the times.

Most clubs that have a news letter are now web based as it can reach more viewers and potential new members that may stumble onto the site.

I think that all P-Car owners are most definitely use the web in one form or another.

- dmano - 03-14-2008

The DG is well put togeather.