Riesentöter Forums
Hello, im new here! - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Model-Specific (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Forum: 911 Water-Cooled (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=36)
+--- Thread: Hello, im new here! (/showthread.php?tid=1087)

Pages: 1 2

- pearlcoupeg35 - 04-09-2008

Hey Guys,

A friend of mine told me about an event this Sunday to support breast cancer...down in Merion somewhere and when i followed the link i ended up looking around a little more.  I had no idea there was a local group like this for P-cars.  Awesome!

Anyways, im Jon and here is my new-to-me Guards Red 997"S"....

[Image: DSC05899.jpg]

I hope to have some better pictures soon but for now thats all i have.  So far i am enjoying the car very much as it is a HUGE step up from my previous Porsche...this 2006 Cayenne S...

[Image: DSC05372.jpg]

Anyways, great looking site - i look forward to meeting all of you and checkin out all the local Pcars as the weather gets nicer.

Cheers!

Jon

- Ccns23 - 04-09-2008

Hmmm, I wonder who could have told you about the site?? Glad to see you coming on board. This is a great group of people here. Still can't wait to see that bad boy up close. Big Grin

- Darren - 04-09-2008

Awesome Jon! I love that body kit and you don't see as many Red 911's these days!

Looks like you have an S2000 tucked away there too Smile

Have you found the Driver's Ed information on our site yet???

- Tony356993 - 04-09-2008

Jonathan,

Welcome to the madness. I did not forget about getting in to see you. Work is nuts and getting ready for the track............

Tony356993 wrote:
Quote:Jonathan,

Welcome to the madness. I did not forget about getting in to see you. Work is nuts and getting ready for the track............

Tony,

I had a feeling i might see you on here. Take your time as i have been busy this week as well (new rears from POTML) so my car isnt even here at the moment.

Hope to see you and your car(s) soon.

Thanks everyone else for the warm welcome. A local group of car guys (Porsche's none the less) is def a cool thing. Glad to be here.

Jon

- Wellardmac - 04-09-2008

Welcome! That's a nice looking car!

^^^ Thank you! ^^^

I recall seeing your name over on 6 speed no?  Regardless, great to be here and looking forward to my first event!

pearlcoupeg35 wrote:
Quote:^^^ Thank you! ^^^

I recall seeing your name over on 6 speed no? Regardless, great to be here and looking forward to my first event!

I posted some of our early drives on 6speed last year, but mostly hang out at Rennlist, so you might have seen me there.

It will be good to see your car in person this weekend. Smile

Wellardmac wrote:
Quote:pearlcoupeg35 wrote:

I recall seeing your name over on 6 speed no? Regardless, great to be here and looking forward to my first event!

I posted some of our early drives on 6speed last year, but mostly hang out at Rennlist, so you might have seen me there.

Yea, i hang on 6 speed a good bit...more for entertainment than anything LOL....but i also frequent Renn as well.

Hopefully i can make it Sunday - i have church until 12 or so but plan on getting down to that charity event asap!!!

pearlcoupeg35 wrote:
Quote:Wellardmac wrote:
Quote:pearlcoupeg35 wrote:

Yea, i hang on 6 speed a good bit...more for entertainment than anything LOL....but i also frequent Renn as well.

Hopefully i can make it Sunday - i have church until 12 or so but plan on getting down to that charity event asap!!!

Ahh, and that would explain why your login looked familiar. Smile

My preference is Rennlist over 6speed - not sure why - let's call it a personality preference. Smile

Look forward to meeting you on Sunday!