Riesentöter Forums
FS: DAS roll bar 993 & 964 Sunroof Coupe - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: For Sale (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: FS: DAS roll bar 993 & 964 Sunroof Coupe (/showthread.php?tid=1346)

Pages: 1 2

- ninjabones - 11-03-2008

For sale is my DAS roll bar that was purchased less than one year ago.  The bar is powder coated black with welded harness guide loops and welded Brey Krause seat back brace mounts (Seat back braces not included). 

The bar is in pristine condition and available for local pickup in Villanova.  The bar alone is $995 direct from CDOC, plus the cost of powder coating, welding, and the BK brace mounts ($150 from CDOC).  Installation hardware also included. 

Asking $800 (I will assist with your installation... should take about 2 hours provided that your seat mounting bolts aren't stripped)
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=313834&stc=1&d=1225849285]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=313835&stc=1&d=1225849293]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=313836&stc=1&d=1225849305]

- AMoore - 11-03-2008

Glenn,

Does this mean that you will be racing next year?

By the way, can you send me a copy of that video from Thunderbolt as a file attachment?

Thanks,

I'm toying around with the idea of putting in a full cage.  Selling my bar will make the decision that much easier.  It's already out of the car in preparation for some body work that I have scheduled this friday. 

I don't think I'll be ready to race by next season, but I may try some time trial events.

I'll try to email you the file this weekend (if I can find it).

- George3 - 11-03-2008

Are you keeping the car?

Hell yeah, I'm keeping the car.  Finally getting the body work done this week (scheduled on friday).  I guess I got a bit over-enthusiastic when I was prepping the car. I got started removing the seats, roll bar, interior panels and some carpeting as part of my deal with brandywine to keep the costs down.  Before I knew it, I had three huge garbage bags full of carpet, foam, adhesive and trim pieces (probably about 100 lbs of stuff on the floor of my garage). What a mess.  There's no turning back now. 

Now I see that your signature line has a new addition (diasio). Care to elaborate? 

- Brian Minkin - 11-03-2008

Having seen a sneek preview I think George will be grinning a big one as soon as he does his first hot lap.  Sweet Ride George!  I am sure you will tame it with the amount of seat time you get.

- George3 - 11-03-2008

YOU CAUGHT ME RED HANDED !!!!

This past weekend I purchased a Diasio 962R with the renesis engine.

- George3 - 11-03-2008

[Image: 1-1.jpg]

- ninjabones - 11-04-2008

Congrats George... good luck with her!

Oh yeah, back to the topic at hand... I'm selling a rollbar.  Anyone interested???

- michael lang - 11-04-2008

Sounds like a very fair deal, sorry it wouldn't fit in my car. Goodluck finding it a new home.