Riesentöter Forums
More on O'bama - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thread: More on O'bama (/showthread.php?tid=1390)

- dmano - 08-26-2008

Jack Wheeler on the O-Man

JACK WHEELER is a brilliant man who was the author of Reagan's strategy to break the back of the Soviet Union with the star wars race and expose their inner weakness.  

For years he wrote a weekly intelligence update that was extremely interesting and well structured and informed.  He consults(ed) with several mega corporations on global trends and the future, etc.  I think he is in semi-retirement now.  He is a true patriot with a no-nonsense approach to everything.  He is also a somewhat well known mountain climber and adventurer.

Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler :

The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit.  No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, nothing but abstract empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.

He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya . Only a small part of him is African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.

What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is 'African-American,' the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a single ancestor who was a slave.  Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners.  Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.

Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the descendant of slave owners.  Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.

It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Democratic nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason.  It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.

Thus Obama has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, no arguments Hillary could make of any kind can be effective against it.

The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him: Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remain Christian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.

His candidacy is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any thinking American.

- nplenzick - 08-27-2008

r'sdmano wrote:
Quote: Jack Wheeler on the O-Man

JACK WHEELER is a brilliant man who was the author of Reagan's strategy to break the back of the Soviet Union with the star wars race and expose their inner weakness.

For years he wrote a weekly intelligence update that was extremely interesting and well structured and informed. He consults(ed) with several mega corporations on global trends and the future, etc. I think he is in semi-retirement now. He is a true patriot with a no-nonsense approach to everything. He is also a somewhat well known mountain climber and adventurer.

Jack Wheeler is about as far rightwing as one can get. He did no more to create the fall of the Soviet Union then Reagen did, but if people like yourself wish to believe it so be it. I'm surprised he didn't mention about Obamas "false birth certificate" that seems to be floating around the Internet at the moment in various I hate Obama postings. It's quit clear how you feel about the Senator from Illinois and I suspect you'll be posting more "facts" about him in the upcoming weeks like you have done in the past with the hope of changing the minds of some. What you fail to realize is that your Carl Rove Swift boat tactics are failing. People are starting to get tired of this BS. Yea, you'll always have your buddies that you can slap on the back and congratulate one another about a new "fact " that you have found. You are doing a very poor job for your right wing cause.

Here's a fact for you, just yesterday it was announced that the Republican platform will want a Constitutional ban on abortion. You can kiss those women voters away that the Republicans have been trying court and with it the election.

I know this is a pretty far out question for you but I just have to ask. What will you and what do you think the like of your's with your thought process will do if Obama gets elected? Will you leave the country? Start a third party? Bitch and complain for four years ( or heaven forbid eight)? Or would you give him a chance to see how things would turn out. Which one will it be?

- AMoore - 08-27-2008

Interesting that so many paragraphs can be devoted to saying nothing of substance.

The author makes blanket statements such as:

"No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, nothing but abstract empty rhetoric devoid of real substance"

Notice the absence of facts - these are uninsightful opinions.  Readers need to be enlightened with opinions supported by facts, or at the least just facts.

The author goes on to allege generally that Obama is a decendant of slaveholders who rejects Christianity.  Obvisouly the latter is not true, but even if it were . . . Who cares?   As to the former . . . why should this be held against them.  Perhaps I should identify with Obama because I do reject Christianity, and am also the decendant of former slaveholders.

Come on Dave . . . I eagerly await true enlightenment as to Why I should not vote for Obama!  Teach me please! Unsupported opinions are as dangerous as suggesting that a homicide bomber will go to heaven and be greeted by 40 virgins who will be at his disposal.  Yes there are those who fall victim to such teachings . . . but that doesn't mean they should be perpetuated.

- Ccns23 - 09-06-2008

All I want is a candidate that will give me a reson to vote FOR them and stop giving me reason NOT to vote for the other guy.

Both parties are guilty of this nonsense. They only give you reasons on why you shouldn't vote for the other guy. It's really f'n annoying IMO. 

If you are gonna post BS about Obama, then post the same BS that surrounds McCain. Answer me this, how the hell can McCain sit there and say he gives a crap about the middle class (who apparently, in his opinion, are people who make less that $5M per year...WTF) when his "trophy" wife (you know, the wife he got AFTER his first wife was disfigured...so compassionate) shows up to the RNC in a $300,000 outfit?

Please, stop posting this type rhetoric about Obama. McCain has just as many skeletons in his closet.

- dmano - 09-07-2008

They both suck as do all politicians.

- Ccns23 - 09-07-2008

dmano wrote:
Quote:They both suck as do all politicians.

Exactly which is why this election really kind of pisses me off. Neither party has really put up a solid candidate IMO. It's a damned if you do, damned if you don't election. Right now, I'm leaning more towards Obama because I feel the Republican party under GWB has just totally f'd this country up. Yes, Obama really doesn't have a record but how much worse could it really get??? I for one am willing to go out on a limb and give the democrats a shot for 4 years.

One thing I keep seeing McCain harp on is how Obama is gonna raise taxes. Our taxes SHOULD go up because of the massive debt this last administration has accumulated. This war in Iraq NEEDS to be ended sooner rather than later. I am sick and tired of America being the world police. We need to start focusing on ourselves and not these 3rd world sandlots. They have all been fighting for THOUSANDS of years, WTF makes us think we're gonna end it in less than 10? No one can sit there with a straight face and tell me it was worth it to spend the BILLIONS of dollars that we have to fight this war vs. spending it here on things like education and infrastructure. This administration has it's priorities skewed, and the country just cannot take another 4 years of the nonsense.

- dmano - 09-08-2008

It was very funny listening to Obama on an interview the other day. I only got to here a small part of it. When asked a direct question on drilling in Anwar, he was a bumbling idiot. He fumbled for words as the interviewer was firing questions at him. He was asked about the drilling and his answer was very confusing. He is opposed to drilling because it will upset the Caribou, and the surrounding landscape? Thats a good one, the surrounding landscape of ice and rock and Caribou, all the while we the people are paying high prices for oil when we have a a lot of oil in Anwar to tap.  So much for answering questions while under pressure he failed that one big time.

I wish I could find the interview and listen to it in it's entirety. Not sure if it was one of the ones from Erie or not.

- ccm911 - 09-08-2008

Actually, the ANWAR supplies would only last for about ten years or so.  Not really worth drilling.  Would just prolong the inevitable.

Why won't folks just accept that it is time to move on.  Oil is yesterday's news.

- dmano - 09-08-2008

I'm all for solar and wind, but for some reason the country has not gripped it yet. Germany is so far ahead of us as is all of Europe in solar and wind the USA looks like a 5th world power. Oil is oil, without it we as a country would end. We live, sleep and drink it. The US is far behind in the times.