Riesentöter Forums
Guns, Fast Cars, and Liquor - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Guns, Fast Cars, and Liquor (/showthread.php?tid=143)

- ccm911 - 11-03-2006

I had to start a new thread based on some thoughts I just had.

Does anyone think that we could possibly combine Driving Fast, Shooting Guns, and Drinking liquor into one action packed event?

The way I see it is as follows:

One person drives, while the passenger holds a shotgun in his or her lap.  And the objective would be for the passenger to shoot the flag out of the flagpersons hand as the car was passing.  And instead of having a handicap system like golf, the better teams would have to drink a certain amout of alcohol in order to even up the field.

Do you think it would be a problem to obtain insurance for such an event?

- LouZ - 11-03-2006

ccm911 wrote:
Quote: And the objective would be for the passenger to shoot the flag out of the flagpersons hand as the car was passing. And instead of having a handicap system like golf, the better teams would have to drink a certain amout of alcohol in order to even up the field.

Chris....you are leaving yourself WIDE OPEN! Let the shooting begin:

I would say that based on the other thread, it could be our first event at Millville!

I'll driveSmile, I'm not part of the "better team" BUT...could I still drink?

Steve would be up for being the passenger Wink

you were the flagpersonTongue

- Wellardmac - 11-03-2006

Hey, and if the people of Millville are is disposible and 'needy' as Steve suggests we could even hunt them down to make the sport even more fun. Big Grin

That was sarcasm for those impared of British humor. Smile

- catchacab - 11-03-2006

Chris,

You have too much time on your hands. 

You need another hobby, or a second job.  I would recommend you becoming a floral designer.

-Eric

- Larry Herman - 11-03-2006

ccm911 wrote:
Quote:One person drives, while the passenger holds a shotgun in his or her lap. And the objective would be for the passenger to shoot the flag out of the flagpersons hand as the car was passing.
I think that your idea is completely unfair to those of us in the Notheast. Texans have been doing that for decades.

- TwentySix - 11-03-2006

Larry Herman wrote:
Quote:I think that your idea is completely unfair to those of us in the Notheast. Texans have been doing that for decades.
[Image: roflmao.gif][Image: roflmao.gif][Image: roflmao.gif]

- Mike Andrews - 11-06-2006

Larry Herman wrote:
Quote:ccm911 wrote:
Quote:One person drives, while the passenger holds a shotgun in his or her lap. And the objective would be for the passenger to shoot the flag out of the flagpersons hand as the car was passing.
I think that your idea is completely unfair to those of us in the Notheast. Texans have been doing that for decades.

You know....... being from Mississippi, I didn't find Chris' comment that far fetched......

- Hammerin Hank - 11-08-2006

ccm911 wrote:
Quote:I had to start a new thread based on some thoughts I just had.

Does anyone think that we could possibly combine Driving Fast, Shooting Guns, and Drinking liquor into one action packed event?

The way I see it is as follows:

One person drives, while the passenger holds a shotgun in his or her lap. And the objective would be for the passenger to shoot the flag out of the flagpersons hand as the car was passing. And instead of having a handicap system like golf, the better teams would have to drink a certain amout of alcohol in order to even up the field.

Do you think it would be a problem to obtain insurance for such an event?

Shotgun?!...too easy.

Is there a penality for blowing off Mike's hand?

Will there be blindfold competition?