Riesentöter Forums
Election info Please Read - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thread: Election info Please Read (/showthread.php?tid=1460)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- dmano - 10-07-2008

This election has me very worried. So many things to consider. About a year ago I would have voted for Obama. I have changed my mind three times since than. I watch all  the news channels, jumping from one to another. I must say this drives me crazy. But, I feel if you view MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News you might get some middle ground to work with. About six months ago, I started  thinking where did the money come from for Obama'. I have have friends who went to College,and were middle class, and money was tight.  They worked  hard and there were lots of student loans. I started looking into Obama's life.  Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California. He is very open about his two years at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply himself to his studies. 'Barry' (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan. During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a 'round the world' trip. Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia, next Hyderabad in India, three weeks in Karachi, Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's family, then off to Africa to visit his father's family. My question - Where did he get the money for this trip? Nether I, nor any one of my friends children would have had money for a trip like this when  they where in college. When he came back he started school at Columbia University in New York .  It is at this time he  wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry.  Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia ?  It's not cheap! to say the least.  Where did he get money for tuition? Student Loans Maybe. After Columbia, he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for $12,000 a year. Why Chicago? Why
not New York? He was already living in New York. By 'chance' he met Antoin 'Tony' Rezko, born in Aleppo Syria , and a real estate developer in Chicago .  Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery this year. Rezko, was named 'Entrepreneur of the Decade' by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association'.  About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School .  Do you have any idea what tuition is for  Harvard Law School ?  Where did he get the money for Law School ? More student loans?  After Law school, he went back to Chicago . Rezko offered him a job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Guess what? They represented 'Rezar'which Rezko's firm. Rezko was one of Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran for office in mChicago .  In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claim was instrumental in providing Obama with 'seed money'  for his U.S. Senate race. In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwoood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than asking price).  With ALL those Student Loans - Where did he get the money for the property?
On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Billionaire loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before Obama's new home was purchased.  Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko. Now, we have Obama running for President.  Valerie Jarrett, was Michele Obama's boss.  She is now Obama's chief adviser and he does not make any major decisions without  talking to her first.  Where was Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz , Iran! Do we see a pattern here? Or am I going crazy? On May 10, 2008 The Times reported, Robert Malley adviser to Obama was 'sacked' after the press found out he was having regular contacts with 'Hamas', which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran . This past week, buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to Iraq, he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is elected, and he will 'Take care of things'. Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that where born in Pakistan ?  They are in charge of all those small' Internet campaign contribution for Obama. Where is that money coming from?  The poor and middle class in this country?  Or could it be from the Middle East ? And the final bit of news.  On September 7, 2008, The Washington Times posted a verbal slip that was made on This Week' with George Stephanapoulos.  Obama on talking about his religion said, 'My Muslim faith'. When questioned, 'he made a mistake'.

Some mistake!

All of the above information I got on line.  If you would
like to check it - Wikipedia, encyclopedia, Barack
 Obama; Tony Rezko; Valerie Jarrett: Daily Times - Obama visited
 Pakistan in 1981; The Washington Times - September 7, 2008;
 The Times May 10, 2008. Now the BIG question - If I found out all this
 information on my own, Why haven't all of our 'intelligent'
 members of the press been reporting this?

A phrase that keeps ringing in my ear -

'Beware of the enemy from within'!!!

Please tell me if I am wrong about this.

- AMoore - 10-07-2008

David, or do you prefer the shortened "Dave"

Didn't Frank Sinatra star in this movie?  Wikipedia is not a traditional encyclopedia.  Anyone can post anything they like.  The weak minded fear Islam while the sensible fear Islamic Jihadists.  (I actually fear all religious fundamentalists, including Osama Bin Laden and Timothy McVeigh)

The below paragraph comes from Wikipedia's website:

Because Wikipedia is an ongoing work to which, in principle, anybody can contribute, it differs from a paper-based reference source in important ways. In particular, older articles tend to be more comprehensive and balanced, while newer articles more frequently contain significant misinformation, unencyclopedic content, or vandalism. Users need to be aware of this to obtain valid information and avoid misinformation that has been recently added and not yet removed (see Researching with Wikipedia for more details).Confusedhock:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:About

- bobt993 - 10-07-2008

Aaron great points. 

The internet is as bountiful as it is dangerous:

"McCain, in his Wednesday speech, seemed to go out of his way to offend the Russian government, making it clear that he doesn’t regard the regime there as a democracy. 

If the media are on the lookout for gaffes by the presidential campaigns, they missed a big one on Wednesday, when Cindy McCain met with Kosovo Prime Minister Hashim Thaci in Kosovo’s capital Pristina, while her husband was giving a major foreign policy speech calling for “new foundations for a stable and enduring peace.�? Kosovo’s declaration of independence, which McCain accepts and was implicitly recognized by Cindy McCain’s visit to Pristina, is a major threat to global peace and security. "

This implies McCain supports the Muslim movement in Kosovo.  This articles title implies that also.  Whatever!!!

If more people would stop hacking on a keyboard to get their new found knowledge on start resourcing with a little more diligence, we can avoid articles like the one above adding "spin" to every action taken by politicians.

- George3 - 10-08-2008

Does this Forum have a category called "Way Off Topic"  ??

- dmano - 10-08-2008

Are not politicians all about the "spin"

- dmano - 10-08-2008

SO where did he get the money? Anyone!!!!

Help me on this one.

I know he made a crap load of money on Freddy and Fanny but when asked about it he does his usual spin back to our economy and Wall St.

- bobt993 - 10-08-2008

Freddy = McCain,  Fanny = Obama (if you want to look at conspiracy options).

McCain Lineage:

Grandfather 4 Star General,

Father,  4 Star General,

Grand Dad actually had an airfield named after him that John was stationed at. 

John was born of privilege.   Read how he managed to both get in and graduate from the Academy.

If your going to spend so much time trying to find dirt on Obama that is full of fiction.  Take some time and read consistent articles on McCain.

- Darren - 10-08-2008

dmano wrote:
Quote:SO where did he get the money? Anyone!!!!
Oh so he's black and he went to Columbia and Harvard, obviously he's crooked.
The rumor in my neighborhood (as one of the local kids told me when I moved in) was that I was a drug dealer because I had a Porsche.

It's really a shame that your mind clouds your judgment so much that you don't see the silliness in the questions you ask.

Obama's parents met in college. Wow! Figure that, another black guy in college!! Barrack's step-father (not black so no surprise, he was Asian, they're all smart) also was a college graduate and worked as a consultant for Mobil Oil (tiny company you may have heard of).

I don't know for a fact how he paid for college, I'm sure it's documented by now. There are of course academic scholarships. There are also scholarships for people of minority groups -- and as the first minority to run for president there is no one in history that was ever more deserving of a scholarship. He's a smart guy, he graduated magna cum laude from Harvard.

My apologies for the sarcasm (also sarcarstic). We have enough real tangible issues to deal with in this election instead of worrying about the Boogy Man. How much has your portfolio gone down in the past 12 months? Lets talk about that...

- dmano - 10-09-2008

Darren wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Oh so he's black and he went to Columbia and Harvard, obviously he's crooked.
The rumor in my neighborhood (as one of the local kids told me when I moved in) was that I was a drug dealer because I had a Porsche.

There are also scholarships for people of minority groups --

Are you a drug dealer?

Did I bring the black thing into this....... NO I don't care if he is purple. I want the best person to lead this country.

All the Obama people must have drunk the "cool-aid" because your all blind.

McCane is almost as bad just not as bad. The lesser of two....... This is where experience counts. Just because you drive a P car does not mean you can drive an F1 car. Even though you think you deserve to drive one.

As far as scholarships for minority groups there should be no such thing. Did I not deserve a scholarship, I did not get one because I am white. The SBA would not give me a loan 10 years ago because I was a WASP if I was black they would have given it to me. Those were the words from the loan officer when I asked him why I was turned down. Who was discriminated against, ME a white boy from the main line. I should have been able to get a loan from a bank, also the loan officers words.

There is no black or white just the best candidate with the most experience. Not just a fast talker who does not answer a question when asked. The only reason he won is because he is black. Hilary is way more qualified. He got the votes because all the blacks who never voted in their lives came out of the wood work too vote for the black guy. There I said it. It is true as all my black friends down in West Phila. told me who have never voted before "We gonna have a black man in the house" That is not how they said it I can't use the words here as to not offend anyone. I will say it again I have a lot of black friends and am far from being prejudice. There is far more BS behind Obama than McCane.

- AMoore - 10-09-2008

dmano wrote:
Quote:
As far as scholarships for minority groups there should be no such thing. Did I not deserve a scholarship, I did not get one because I am white.

Dave,

All one has to do is read your posts and they will see why you never got a scholarship!