Riesentöter Forums
How to ID the Black Widow Spyder - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thread: How to ID the Black Widow Spyder (/showthread.php?tid=1469)

Pages: 1 2

- dmano - 11-20-2008

The Black Widow.... 

This spider, one of only a few poisonous spiders in the USA , can be found all over the states of Missouri , Arkansas , Kentucky , and Tennessee .   
The spider releases a neurotoxin into the victim that, if not treated, can cause death! 
[Image: download?mid=1%5f290597%5fANM6vs4AAT1ZSS...x&inline=1] 
The Black widow hooks-up with the Male then sucks the very life out of him after mating! 

She's very easy to spot... 

The female has a very wide backside and has a red hour glass shaped marking on her belly....   

You can find this spider in: 
Closets 
Wood piles
Under beds

And soon...... 
THE WHITE HOUSE!!!!!!

[Image: download?mid=1%5f290597%5fANM6vs4AAT1ZSS...x&inline=1]  A Very Scary Dress, definetly not Nieman Marcus looks more like Target to me.  Oh the things to come to this poor country. I just can't wait.

- Ccns23 - 11-21-2008

Didn't your mother ever tell you if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all??

Seriously, you have absolutely no idea how the country is going to be 4 yeras from now. I think it's kinda funny that someone as progressive as you who is trying to bring an alternative energy solution to the masses is so opposed to this president who is leaning in the direction of doing the same.

I just wish you would stop with the Obama bashing. Get over it, the fear mongering geezer lost because his party was short sighted and thinks we are a nation of idiots. We proved them wrong. It's time to move on.

- dmano - 11-21-2008

It's a joke you big baby. I believe he will do this country right. Get over yourself and get some humor.

- Ccns23 - 11-21-2008

Well I know one geo-thermal and solar enegy provider I'll never call Smile

- dmano - 11-21-2008

Also do you write comments to all the news papers that also print these same kinds of political jokes/comments. If you can't see the humor then don't look. And tell me that the dress does not look funny. I sure as hell would not let my wife dress in something so hideous.

- ccm911 - 11-21-2008

Don't worry, David.  You'll be the first person I call when the time is right for alternative energy in my home.

If you are this nasty and entertaining on the Forum, I am confident that you will provide entertainment along with energy savings to your customers.

- bobt993 - 11-23-2008

Chris, 

Why don't the two of you get a room...............Wink

- George3 - 11-23-2008

bobt993 wrote:
Quote:Chris,

Why don't the two of you get a room...............Wink
Maybe we can start posting recipes on this forum.

- dmano - 11-23-2008

1 small smoked ham butt

1 bag of navy beans

4 large carrots

2 large onions

4 celery stalks

2 boxs of chicken broth

3hrs in crock pot on high 

And you have David's famous Navy Bean Soup

Big Grin

- catchacab - 11-23-2008

dmano wrote: