Riesentöter Forums
Schattenbaum NJMP April 9-10 - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Schattenbaum NJMP April 9-10 (/showthread.php?tid=1471)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- bobt993 - 04-02-2009

:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X

- Bill Lehman - 04-02-2009

Put on the new R888s, switched to track pads, changed brake fluid.  Ran the car around the block to "heat cycle" the tires.  Been on my bike, I'm ready to go.  I changed the angle of my front splitter so I don't violate the new flying rules.  See you at NJMP launch.

- Sparticus913 - 04-02-2009

bobt993 wrote:
Quote:Going???? No fun without a front straight.......

NJMP has been ordered by NJDOT to close the front straight until the "jump" as you call it can be sufficiently protected to avoid cars launching 4 wheels off the tarmac. Part of land lease excludes NJMP from participating in any and all aerial activities within 1000 yards of an operational airport (next door). They have connected the access road located at the bottom of the carousel back to the chicane in the meantime. (track length is about 1.2 miles then). Not sure how you pit in, but I guess the same place as before, but slowing down on the racing surface.

I was lucky and ran the course two weeks ago. I wonder if this government trying to hard at doing nothing. :X:X:X:X

Is this Thunderbolt or Lightning?

- Brian Minkin - 04-02-2009

bobt993 wrote:
Quote:Going???? No fun without a front straight.......

NJMP has been ordered by NJDOT to close the front straight until the "jump" as you call it can be sufficiently protected to avoid cars launching 4 wheels off the tarmac. Part of land lease excludes NJMP from participating in any and all aerial activities within 1000 yards of an operational airport (next door). They have connected the access road located at the bottom of the carousel back to the chicane in the meantime. (track length is about 1.2 miles then). Not sure how you pit in, but I guess the same place as before, but slowing down on the racing surface.

I was lucky and ran the course two weeks ago. I wonder if this government trying to hard at doing nothing. :X:X:X:X

I hope this is an April fools joke.

- bobt993 - 04-02-2009

Did any of you listen to the dry land whale farming project on NPR yesterday?  Wink

- Brian Minkin - 04-02-2009

bobt993 wrote:
Quote:Did any of you listen to the dry land whale farming project on NPR yesterday? Wink

No Sorry I missed it as it sounds like a great hobby to take up. Smile

But then again when it comes to the State of New Jersey and rules anything is possible. Sad

- JeffConklin - 04-02-2009

I will be there. Excited to try out a few new minor improvements!!!

Jeff

- Darren - 04-02-2009

Oh no, battle of the 993's I see....

- bobt993 - 04-02-2009

where's yours Darren?   You need yet another car.Wink  BTW, need to do that LF bearing.  ...................

- ninjabones - 04-03-2009

Darren wrote:
Quote:Oh no, battle of the 993's I see....

Why don't we just reconfigure the RTR run groups:

1. 993 battle royale

2. All other wanna be's