Riesentöter Forums
SAVE THE DATE - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: SAVE THE DATE (/showthread.php?tid=1484)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- STEVEMCMORN - 11-22-2008

UPDATE 11JUL09 - Good news and not so good news.....

The good news is we have surpassed our original target of 60 slots ... and we now up to 75 entries

The bad news is when i do the math based on average run time x 6 runs x 75 entries, we are over our allocated time ..... so i am afraid I have to reverse my original decision to accept walk ups and now inform you that we will no longer be accepting any new walk up entries on the day.

Pls note people who have already contacted me to have a walk up entry are still Ok to attend but I am afraid we cannot accept any new walk ups. As such, if you know of any friends or family who plan to do a walk up registration on sunday morning, please contact them to let them know the event is full.

I apologize for the inconvenience or trouble this may cause you (or them) but we are already 125% target.

Update 08JULY09 -- GREAT NEWS - registration closes in 2.5 hrs ..... but we are already sold out - the event is full with all 20/20 gold passes sold and all 40/40 regular entries sold

..... however, as the aim is to raise as much money as possible, we will be accepting walk ups on the day

UPDATE ---- REGISTRATION FOR PnP 2009 - WILL OPEN ON MONDAY 4TH MAY AT 12:01AM - FOLLW THIS LINK:

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/F2466DF4-907E-891D-EB0D2780D465A693

As the tentative DE schedule has now been released, your friendly neighborhood AX subcommittee is delighted to inform RTR members that the tentative date for the second 'RTR PLANES & PORSCHES CHARITY AUTOX' in aid of Lou Gehrig's disease is Sunday 12 JUL 09    .

Save the date now and help us raise even more money in 2009 for this worthy cause

Cheers
Steve McMorn
2009 AX Chair

- StCroixDrew - 11-23-2008

We will be there again for the cause.

- betegh9 - 11-23-2008

Geez! I'm not even thinking past next Thursday.......... Turkey day!! Big GrinCoolCool

- betegh9 - 01-05-2009

I'll come if you cut and paste my car in front of that plane!! WinkWinkBig GrinBig Grin:dude:

- ninjabones - 01-05-2009

STEVEMCMORN wrote:
Quote:betegh9 wrote:
Quote:Geez! I'm not even thinking past next Thursday.......... Turkey day!! Big GrinCoolCool

NOW 2009 - time to start thinking about it -- SAVE the Date - Sunday 12 JUL 09:
new flyer added below
I'm in

- STEVEMCMORN - 01-05-2009

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:I'll come if you cut and paste my car in front of that plane!! WinkWinkBig GrinBig Grin:dude:

DEAL! I'll invite you along to the first planning meeting at Millennium Aviation sometime next month - we can take a photo of your car in front of one of the jets and we'll use it as our flyer - just make sure the car is nice and shiney

- betegh9 - 01-06-2009

STEVEMCMORN wrote:
Quote:betegh9 wrote:
Quote:I'll come if you cut and paste my car in front of that plane!! WinkWinkBig GrinBig Grin:dude:

DEAL! I'll invite you along to the first planning meeting at Millennium Aviation sometime next month - we can take a photo of your car in front of one of the jets and we'll use it as our flyer - just make sure the car is nice and shiney

I said: "cut and paste"............. and anyways, I clean my car once a year wether it needs it or not. Big GrinBig Grin If I go to the meeting with you, I may talk them into using more paved area for the AX..........?? WinkWink

- Ccns23 - 02-27-2009

You know I'm in for this again Steve. Last year was a great time. VIP passes again I assume? If so, mark me down for one now Smile

- STEVEMCMORN - 02-27-2009

Ccns23 wrote:
Quote:You know I'm in for this again Steve. Last year was a great time. VIP passes again I assume? If so, mark me down for one now Smile

Just the one?? We already have you down for 2!

We are working hard behind the scenes on 2009 PnP#2 ..... with more info to follow in the next week or so

Cheers
Steve

- Ccns23 - 04-02-2009

STEVEMCMORN wrote:
Quote:Ccns23 wrote:
Quote:You know I'm in for this again Steve. Last year was a great time. VIP passes again I assume? If so, mark me down for one now Smile

Just the one?? We already have you down for 2!

We are working hard behind the scenes on 2009 PnP#2 ..... with more info to follow in the next week or so

Cheers
Steve

You're right. We gotta get the better half out there this year. We'll teach her to drive stick on you car Smile